What CD do you tend to ovulate?

Annie050408

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering what CD you tend to ovulate on. I'm about to start ttc after the af I am expecting any day now and I remember that on the month I conceived I ovulated late- CD17 I think. Will I therefore always ov late or does it change from month to month?

It can definitely move about with your cycles, according to the ovulation tracking software I am using (well, FF!) in the last 3 months I've had CD16 (29 day cycle), CD 17 (28 day cycle) and now CD15 (probably 28 day cycle)

xx

before the mc...i always ov'd on cd 12.....but since m/c i ov'd on cd19 and then this cycle i have just ov'd on cd15.....

so it's kind of there or there abouts...not...lol

i am hoping my cycles settle themselves down a bit...opks are the key i feel ...but i can also tell from the pain i get.....it was right ovary this month xx

It really can vary I think Annie, I ovulated late when I last got pregnant after my MMC, Well done for going for it again, so exciting! Is it worth getting a bunch of ovulation sticks for the first month or so, to find out which dy your on at the moment , or get an idea, might make all the difference to give you a better chance, esp if you wanted to try and aim for a particular gender baby based on sex date and ov day. (worked for me on baby number 3!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back