AF pains already!?!

lillou

Reaction score
well i am only on about CD 10 but having serious AF pains, when i did have a light AF last week i felt no pain at all but its come back to get me now with no blood but lots of white discharge, which could be normal as i dont keep track of CM

i have a regular cycle of 31 days and ovulate approx CD17 (as last month i used OPK's)

why am i feeling like this now, any ideas ladies?

Have you done a pregnancy test? Maybe your bleed last week was implantation?

I would test.

Good luck

Sus x

it could have been implantation bleeding last week or you could be ov i usually get cramp when i ov which feels a bit like af cramp, but then it does seem a bit early to ov for you, do you have any ov tests you could always test it.

i bought 25 pregnancy tests and 25 ovulation sticks off e-bay last night so they should arrive tomorrow so will start tracking ovulation again and may do a sneaky test just for the sake of it as iv still got AF like cramps :?

i bought 25 pregnancy tests and 25 ovulation sticks off e-bay last night so they should arrive tomorrow so will start tracking ovulation again and may do a sneaky test just for the sake of it as iv still got AF like cramps :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back