What cars have you got?

i've got a Renault Grand Scenic, 7 seats, its nice coz it doesn't look like a usual 7 seater car, lots of room for all the kids & shopping & pram etc

we have a Honda Jazz and it's fab.... has a massive boot seriously..... it looks small but I can get buggy shopping and my hubby's TA kit in there!

We had a Renault Scenic and it was awful I would never recommend one of them.... brakes failed twice! :shock:

we have a peugeot 306 but decided weneed something bigger so next friday we pick up a vauxhall vectra.im excited as its a very smart car but a bit nervous too cos its a lot bigger and more powerful than im used to.i also forgot thatwe already have our car seat and never thought to check it would fit so hope it does :?

OH has a Peugeot 307 which has a nice roomy boot. I have a Renault Modus and find the boot small but ok for the pram (now we've got a M&P Aria). I used to have a Clio and couldn't get the first buggy in that boot!

Landrover disco 7 seater...but will have 5 kids in total in a couple of weeks, have ahorse too so need to lug hay and straw around......AM NOT A CHELSEA TRACTOR DRIVER (mum with one kid and 4x4) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had a Daewoo Matiz which I sold last month and we have a 3 door Saxo at the moment, which is way too unsuitable for a baby as it's so tiny and not a very 'solid' car iykwim..no boot space either. At the end of this month we are picking up an 04 Corsa (5 doors)..bigger than the Saxo but not too huge. We think there is enough space for the 3 of us and we're not planning on having any more kids for a good few years so we can get lots of use out of it until we upgrade to a bigger car.

We have a Citroen Picasso, fab car with massive boot.

renault clio... tiny but perfect for me and baby :)

I have a focus i can fit two car seats in the back and two buggies in the boot... so good for days out with friends :D

When Charlie was born we had an MG ZR which killed my back after having had a C-Section and trying to climb into the back all the time...I eventually gave in and we bought a Vauxhall Meriva design which is fantastic (altough our particular one is a little unreliable...that's Arnold Clark for you!) but we hope to trade it soon for a Renault Megane Scenic which is really family orientated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back