What cars have you got?

loz

Reaction score
My OH and I have been thinking about getting a new car as mine is a hatchback Yaris and no good for taking a baby around in. What do mummies recommend? We dont know whether to go for a small people carrier or a normal 5 door car. My OH has a Focus but I need one that suits baby. We live in a village and I'll need a suitable car when baby is born (he'll take the Focus to work). Let me know what you think is best . . . . . .

Not sure what to suggest but dont recommend a Vauxhall Vectra with sport seats as we had problems getting car seats to fit. We also have a Clio but its 3 door and I have problems climbing into the back so I dont use that :?

We have a Fiat punto fitted our car seats well just not much boot space for huge buggys, buy we use a stroller now so not so bad.

Ive got a 3 door hyundai getz, its not ideal but we manage, i had a fiesta when Scarlett was new born and that was very easy, and they are pretty cheap. I guess it depends how many children you are gonna have. I want lots so will prob end up with a minibus ha ha, i wish

I have got a citreon picasso and i love it

skoda fabia estate classic

nice big boot - fits our tandem pram in plus shopping :)

We have a Vauxhall Zafira with 7 seats! Its a great car but when all the seats are up, there is hardly any boot space. I'd prob be able to get a bag and a very small buggy in the boot!
My pram is huge tut! We need a mini bus :)

heres a picture of my lovely red car!
its not very reliable though!!

bus.jpg

We have a Civic Sport, not very practical though with baby so its due to go up for sale at moment :)

I have a 106 GTi - not exactly a family car but its my pride and joy

We have a corsa, think we should be ok as its 5 door.

we've got a vauxhall astra its very big plenty space for carseat and pram but idk if its the best car idk a lot about cars!

I've got a rover 216 and there's loads of room. I can fit mine and my sister's pram in the boot :D

OH has the worse car in the world the stupid idiot bought a new MX-5 the month i found out i was pregnant :roll:

We have a 5 door Yaris T3... being a five door we are not worried about having a small car and pram fits fine in boot......

We have a vauxhall Zafira, I just love it, the boot is enormous unless you have the 2 extra seats up and the fact that you dont have to bend to put the little one in the car seat has made my back so much better.

at the min i have a vauxhall astra and find it too small. looking to buy a car if i can sell mine soon :evil:

we want a big 4x4 or people carrier..

ive got a 03 plate corolla at mo and even tho its got a huge boot , it is a 3 door , would be fine if u could handle it with just baby but ive got a doggy too , its also proper expensive to run ! so am gonna sell her soon and get a nice diesle astra eastate probably !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back