What bottles are you going to use?

Emerald rose

Reaction score
I was going to use advent but alot of people i know say they leak. So now im thinking Dr browns or mam.
Any recomendations?
Please dont critise me for bottle feeding I cant breastfeed as i dont produce milk for some unknown reason.

Last edited:
Ive gone for the Tommee Tippee - Closer to Nature range! used them with brooke and thought they worked fine, so have stuck with them for this little man! xx

I use mam and avent ones. I'd bought the avent ones and got some mam ones as a gift, but use the mam teats for all bottles. I prefer the avent ones and have had no problem with them leaking, but the mam ones do leak sometime when the seal hasnt been put exactly in the right place. LO does seem to prefer the mam ones though.
I think that you'll hear good and bad things about pretty much all bottle available you just have to chose whichever you think are the best. And if you and baby really don't like them then you can get some other ones later.

I'm planning to B/F, but have bottles as well in case lol. Dad bought me a bumper pack of the Avent ones so i hope they don't leak too badly. Tommee Tippee ones are supposed to be good i think.

a used advent with last and tbh they did leak little but realsied that point they needed renewed with being out in and in sterlisser for 9 months and am using advent again not something bothered me x

Tommee tippee closer to nature, never had a problem with them at work (i work in a day nursery) most of the parents use them. Dr browns are awkward and leak i have found, they dont look very nice either. I really like the shape of the tommee tippee ones they are nice to hold and look at.

Thank you for the advise i will have a look at the tommee tippee ones.
Just had a look at a demo for dr browns they look complicated to put together if your tired with a screaming baby.

Thank you for the advise i will have a look at the tommee tippee ones.
Just had a look at a demo for dr browns they look complicated to put together if your tired with a screaming baby.

I'm planning on breastfeeding but am also going to get some bottles just in case... Going for Tommee Tippee :) xx

Il be using the tommee tippee-closer to nature ones as i used them with my 1st (25 week preemie) and he took to them straight away, i used the avent with my 2nd but found for some odd reason the lids seemed to look tatty from the steralising (kind of steamy!) and the teats were quite big. I had the mam ones too (which was my 1st buy) but couldnt fathem how to get the bottom not to leak so i chucked them! xxxxxxxxx

I started off on avent and the teats sink in and they leak so i changed to doctor brown ones, i like them... she still gets wind with them but i don't think its as bad. They aren't hard to put together either as hard as it looks lol. No one would judge you for bottle feeding hun. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back