MAM Bottles

Rachaellius

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are any good with helping colic? I'm currently using Avent bottles and people have recommended dr browns bottles but they're so expensive. I need at least 6 bottles with level 2 teats and the cheapest I've seen all that for is £40, which I suppose isn't a bad price for that many bottles but someone mentioned MAM bottles to me, has anyone had any experience with them helping with colic? x

They helped my ds1 with his colic :) ds2 won't take mam though and they make him sick so were on avent. Don't avent have anti colic teats? Mine have a anti colic ring xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

They helped my ds1 with his colic :) ds2 won't take mam though and they make him sick so were on avent. Don't avent have anti colic teats? Mine have a anti colic ring xx

Thanks for that. Yeah the Avent bottles we've got are supposed to be anti colic but they've not really helped much. We have anti colic bottles, anti colic formula and we're using colief drops and still no relief :roll:
I've heard brilliant things about dr browns bottles but I was just thinking if there is a cheaper alternative that works I may aswell give them a go :) xx

Well mam really helped for us :) I found the bottom could leak though if put on slightly wrong. Ds2 is using mam dummies there so cute x

all the twin mummies recommend mam bottles when iv asked about colic on the twin pages, iv ordered some x

The Nuk bottle works well for us with my daughter's colic. They were recommended by loads of people. My daughter only has one bottle a day though! X

We are on Dr brown bottles after we were using Avent, they are helping to be fair but as you say the bottles are expensive but the teats arent. I got 2 bottles with level one teats for 10.50 from Asda and the level 2 teats were only 2.45 for two. I had just gone and spent a fortune at boots on Avent teats as well. But in saying that if you go to boots they are doing a 3 for 2 on baby and you should be able to get all 6 bottles for like just over 20 quid then buy the teats seperate on 3 for 2 at boots or go asda! XX

Glad I found this as I was looking into these for the new baby!! Did you get them
In the end?

I changed from tomme tippie bottles to dr brown . I know there expensive but I think they are worth the price . My LO struggled really bad with wind and when i changed to drbrown bottles she got a lot better xxx

mam bottles are brilliant i found as my daughter had colic when born and they really helped as when she went my mum's or sisters they used them as i breastfed and had to pump off for them i reccomend you use them x x x

Hi ladies sorry I completly forgot about this thread she seems to be over the worst of her colic now :yay: I didn't get the MAM bottles no I ended up getting dr browns after seeing them on offer at 3 for 2 in boots, they worked wonders! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back