what blood group are you ? can you help ? we are looking for blood group AB negative

I havent a clue what my blood group is, really hope you have success in finding somebody to donate xxx

i dont really understand how posting for blood on here will help TBH

i AM AB- and i do give blood but how will i be able to help your friend?? i cant give it direct to him?? surely it needs to come from the blood bank??

sorry am uber confused??

She knows it's a long shot but if someone came forward and were happy to donate then they might be able to coordinate it through the hospital. :)

oh, ok i see, well i would need to know her location then it may be a possibility as i haven't donated in about 9 months :)

ok just sen she is portsmouth!! is her friend there too?? it could be possible if they were willing to pay petrol??

Thats lovely Kazzie. I'll make sure Mandy sees this! :flower:

i dont really understand how posting for blood on here will help TBH

i AM AB- and i do give blood but how will i be able to help your friend?? i cant give it direct to him?? surely it needs to come from the blood bank??

sorry am uber confused??

hi he have a rare disorder called severe aplastic anemia, my bone marrow isn't creating any cells, he has to have a bone marrow transplant, if not then i will have to be on steroids and other drugs and go under blood and other cell transfusions until a donor can be found,

i will be in touch tomorrow or asap thanks soooooo much , i will gon and talk to him and his family tomorrow xxxxxxxx (((((HUGS))))) xxxx

so would i need to donate bone marrow?? i am on the donor list for this i am sure???

let me know if i can help

xx

so would i need to donate bone marrow?? i am on the donor list for this i am sure???

let me know if i can help

xx

A mega big thank you to you i see my friends today and doctors olny take from donor and i said you was a blood donor and i siad you must be marrow as well he is going for more test at southampton genrall tomorrow , i will let you know any news ect , thank you sooooooooooo much your ssoooooo kind and have hart of gold xxxxxxx so greatfull to you xxxxxx big ((((((HUGS)))))) xxxxx

Kazzie, that is so nice of you to offer your help. I have had an ask about and i couldn't find anyone of that blood group. Its amazing how many people don't actually know this information xx

It amazes me people dont know, mind you saying that i didnt know that until i was pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back