What are your fears of labour?

lozzi

Reaction score
i am sooo scared of tearing during labour, which is highly likely as my baby isnt estimated to be small...

also losing a lot of blood seeing blood "drips" for a transfusion make me sick

whats everyone elses fears?

I know i'm not in the third tri yet but a big fear of mine is pushing so hard that i burst something :?

Flame yeah me too like bursting a blood vessel in my brain or something.. :shock: I am also worried about baby being stuck, tearing would be bad too!!! I am worried about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But most of all I am worried that this baby will have something wrong with it.....

when i was in labour with my second i burst a blood vessal inside my virgina, it bled for a while m/w thought i may have to go down to theatre, thank god i didnt, so thats my biggest fear too that happen again and me bleeding loads and they cant stop it.
(sorry for intruding)

I'm dreading maybe having to have another c-section, that's all really. If they think you'll tear, better to be cut, so I'm not worried about that. I just really NEVER want another c-section again, the recovery was awful. :(

Im dreading the whole thing! Just want it over and done with now :)

My worst fears are the baby getting stuck and of bleeding to much. I was so scared when i was having Aimee when the cord snapped of the placenta and all that was going through my head was 'I've just spent 4 hours pushing and now i'm gonna die'. I was out of it at the time though!

JaidyBaby said:
Im dreading the whole thing! Just want it over and done with now :)

Me too chicky...

I am so scared that I will be so frightened, my heart will stop :oops:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, this is me being very soppy, but *group hug*.

I wish me and Jaidy lived nearer so we could hold each others hand, side by side in labour!!! :rotfl:

i do get scared of labour, but im more scared of baby not being well during and after delivery

Tearing...Cutting...or C Section. lol

or it lasting a REALLY long time!

Everything, but to be honest i don't care how painful it is just wish it would hurry up!

zoe c said:
I wish me and Jaidy lived nearer so we could hold each others hand, side by side in labour!!! :rotfl:

I know, me too hun :cry:

We would be rock solid if we could do it together :hug:

yeah i agree lozzi tearing and going to the loo afterwards. :shock:

I really hope the cord isn't around his neck also and he is healthy. :pray:

My only fear is giving birth without my OH being there. :cry:

He better be :twisted:

rusks said:
yeah i agree lozzi tearing and going to the loo afterwards. :shock:

I really hope the cord isn't around his neck also and he is healthy. :pray:

Yes the cord thing is always a worry. The main thing like you say is that baby comes out safe and sound and healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back