• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What are your babies milestones so far?

*Hope*

Reaction score
Just curious :)

Annabelle laughs (seriously cute baby chuckle), smiles tons, holds her head steady constantly, reaches for toys, and speaks a lot with different 'words' each day, buttt she doesnt roll over AT ALL yet or anything like that! she doesnt push herself up with her arms when she is on her tummy either. shes almost 3 months (12 and a half weeks) :oooo:

What are all your cuties doing and not doing??? x

Paige is smiling constantly which I love! Is always nattering away and has just started grabbing toys (but still very much hit and miss) :) She is so so close to rolling completly onto her front but not even tried front to back. She can hold her head up now and Im helping her when she sits up :)

I love knowing how everyones babies are doing! Annabelle sounds like shes doing fabulously, the little smarty pants! :pompom:

Last edited:
amy is smiling crawling gets on to her ahands and knees by walking with her hands if you know what i mean shes got 4 teeth threw shes lauffing walking around furnuiture can take a few steps by herself and can stand for about 20 secs she can throw her toys to the other end of the room and jumps up and down in her cot, she cant feed herself yet althou she does try she talks too says mama dada cat awww nana and boo and no she does abit for 10 months lol

Thanks Melio. Does Paige have much tummy time? Random but i almost called annabelle paige :)

and awww amy sounds so much fun bless her!! x

She has tummy time everyday but only for teenie bursts. She gets annoyed that she cant move!! Her legs go like crazy as if she's crawling but her arms cant hold any/very little weight so she just drives her head into the ground bless her lol. Does annablle enjoy tummy time?

Liv smiles, laughs, sits up and can stay up on her own pretty much, can turn onto her side, flips into her stomach and makes herself cry, 'talks', loves toys and plays with her feet none stop lol x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cahal is smiling ALL the time!, trying to laugh (there's the start of a chuckle that turns into a happy squeal instead!), he plays with the toys that hang over his bouncer and his moses basket - he only started doing that this week and it's so nice that he can finally amuse himself lol! He really enjoys it too, you could always see the frustration in his little face and he always ended up crying when he couldn't reach his toys. He's one hell of a happy chappy now though :)

He can hold his head up on his own for a couple of minutes now, but for less time when he's on his front, but he's getting there, and he's started to 'coo', he copies the noise you make so it's like he's talking to you, very sweet!

He will be 10 weeks old on Monday, can't believe how fast it's going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back