What are you most looking forward to?

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
For the last week all I can think of when I think of LO is holding them
For the first time ... It's a
Massive impatient feeling like I need to do it NOW!

Also really looking forward to bathing them fr the first time too ..

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

us too tweetyfoo.....all we wana do is cuddle, hold, change and generally just gaze at minion like NOW......only15 weeks and 5 days if they arrive on ime xx

I'm getting really impatient, only 4 weeks to go, but 3 people I know have just had theirs, and all the births on here at the moment, just want to meet her now, not even worried about the labour, bring it on!!:eek:

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

I am most looking forward to meeting him/her and seeing their little face for the first time :) I also cant wait for a cuddle - i'm so excited i'll have to try my hardest not to squeeze too hard LOL :lol:
I cant even wait to hear that first cry! (although I know i'll probably regret saying that!).
So many things to look forward to, we have all got so many special times ahead :)

Last edited:
We are team yellow so I cannot wait to find out what flavour LO is! Also cannot wait for lads of cuddles xx

We are team yellow so I cannot wait to find out what flavour LO is! Also cannot wait for lads of cuddles xx

Same here - although I must confess I am in no hurry - I love being pregnant :lol:

As I have just started to feel movement I am really enjoying that at the moment and I look forward to the next step (seeing bub again, feeling kicks, V day!)

xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm looking forward to how this one and my first will interact. I think it's gonna be super cute!! And hoping this one will be more cuddley, Sophia wasn't very cuddley!!

Awwwww. I can't wait to see baby's face for the first time. By the time you reach 39 weeks, though, it's just a case of 'get the f*** out of my body'... or that's how I've been feeling! xxx

Cant wait for that feeling you get when you see and hold them for the first time. Its like this big rush of love, along with the strangest feeling that you have always known them!
Also cant wait to see my OH and DD cuddling them for the first time! So excited just thinking about it!

Im really looking forward to finding out if we are team blue or pink but when the baby comes out i really want my husband to be the first to see what it is and then he can tell me, i think it will be nice for him as he gets the first look lol.

I'm looking forward to my 12 week scan and seeing how much LO has grown :D

Can't wait to see my baby, what it looks like and if it's a boy or girl... Also I can't wait to see my boyfriend with the baby, he's playing it cool but I know he's going to turn to mush as soon as the wee yin is here :) c

Im really looking forward to finding out if we are team blue or pink but when the baby comes out i really want my husband to be the first to see what it is and then he can tell me, i think it will be nice for him as he gets the first look lol.

That's what I was like with my first - it was one of the most important parts of my birth plan, that hubby told me whether we had a son or daughter! (He didn't want to stay team yellow, but he did for me :))

AHH so many things Im looking forward to! I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was in labour and had the baby but it ended just as I was holding him! All day long I was really sad and couldnt work out why til I realised I probably missed my little dream baby!
Also cant wait to see who he looks like, whether he has my dimple chin, colour of hair etc!
AND the baby smell! Its always a bit weird sniffing other peoples babies heads but with my own I can do it all day long :)
Poor little thing isnt going to be left alone for a minute xxx

I can't wait to see OH meet her for the first time! I will be a wreck!
I can't wait to see us as a little family, what she looks like, cuddling, kisses, tiny hands and toes!!
Oh, and if she's ginger! x

Last edited:
Sooo looking forward to seeing what LO looks like! & Lots of cuddles :D
11 weeks to go!! :D xx

the things I am most looking forward to are

- feeding my baby for the first time. Just looking down gazing at it whilst its latched on
- once i am back on my feet hubby and i are going to take baby into town and buy all of its clothes! Will prob be our first family outing together, and first time to use the pram etc etc. We have bought only white baby grows and vests, and 1 girl oufit and 1 boy outfit. We are waiting to find out the sex before we buy any more clothes. Cant wait!
- and cant wait to smell him/her for the first time! baby breath is LUSH! x

oh god, seeing my hubby holding his baby for the first time. That is going to wreck me! he is going to be crying more than the baby. Bless him.

oh I love him for giving me this gift! x

Although I still have over 7months to go I am looking forward to the baby smell again :) I know its a strange thing but I love it. I cannot wait to see my DD become a big sister, she going to be great. The decision to have another baby was a three way choice so we know when we tell little miss she will be over the moon x

I can't wait for all of it! Just so excited! Most of all though, I can't wait to be a proper little family and spend the rest of my life with my soul mate and baby girl. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back