what are you doing tonight?

clairescunny55

Reaction score
Millie invited herself to stay to her grandmas so we're going for an all you can eat chinese then i'll prob play guitar hero :)

We all have colds in this house, so baths and an early night probably :roll:

I got my new washer dryer delivered today, so tonight I will be catching up on the washing I couldnt do. Hoping to get it all ironed and put away too, so will probably put on a movie to watch while ironing :)

Goin to a little party thing in my best mates before she moves to Australia on Monday!

Prawns on a bbq haha

I have washing to do. I get so behind coz i broke the tumble dryer! :roll:

My mate is having a little get together so I'll be going there for a drink. Not that I feel like it, I got quite tiddly lastnight and blubbered like I'd lost a diamond ring - what alcohol makes you do!

I have no idea what I'm doing... I've been told by my OH to go and get dressed up and be ready by 8 :lol: and he's just told me his sister is coming round to pick Amber up and she's going over there, he's got something planned but won't tell me what! I think it's a belated birthday suprise! :D He hasn't started cooking dinner though, he usually cooks on a saturday on we order a takeaway.. so I reckon he's taking me out for a posh meal or something!

Ooooh let us know let us know!!!!

I'm debating what to have for tea! :(

Hehe I will do! I better go and get my bum upstairs and into the shower in a bit! :D

id be so worried if my OH told me to get ready...I wouldn't know what to wear :shock: I'd end up paintballing in a lil black dress and stiletto's!

I am going to my friends house to see her wee baby so i can get practice :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laura and Baby Bump
XX

ive cleaned my house from top to bottom today so im just chillin out tonight.nothing exciting.might have a glass of wine in a bit,thats it really.how was your chinese buffet claire?where did you go?

Im going to have a bath with some of my lush gift set my sister in law gave me as a treat as my back is killing :( then jarmies and going to watch some of most haunted live :D

we were supposed to be going out tonite for a meal to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday... but the brakes on the car are almost gone so we cant travel 40 miles just to show our faces for an hour :(
the car is booked in at the garage for wednesday

erm, so instead i am PF-ing for a bit while DF is PS3-ing. and later on there is a film on tv called rosemary's baby we hav scheduled that. thats it really!

I'm t'internetting, facebooking, pfing, ebaying etc

And I'm fecking starving and I want some beer :(

trixipaws said:
we were supposed to be going out tonite for a meal to celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday... but the brakes on the car are almost gone so we cant travel 40 miles just to show our faces for an hour :(
the car is booked in at the garage for wednesday

erm, so instead i am PF-ing for a bit while DF is PS3-ing. and later on there is a film on tv called rosemary's baby we hav scheduled that. thats it really!

Thats not a film you want to watch if you are ttc or pregnant :rotfl:
It will put the willies up you (not like that) :talkhand:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic