What are you doing on your "due date"?

JellybeanIWant

Reaction score
Firslty I'd like to say I'm very sorry for all your losses.

Just wanted to make a thread to ask;

What are you doing when your little angel's due date comes along? I feel like doing something, not sure what, just something to kind of remember my little jellybean that's not going to be here but to keep my mind off it also?

To the ladies who have experienced going through their due date what did you do as a rememberence of your angel?

xxx

Hi Jellybean

The counsellor suggested to me commemorating it in some way, with a little ceremony. I think I bought a couple of bowls of fresh beautiful potpourri and some flowers and lot some water candles, altho can't really remember, that part of my life is blurred now. Felt more peace after it tho

xx

Well Im hoping to have a healthy bump by October and if I do probably just a wee day of counting my blessings! If not I feel a day of out with my hubby and have a good meal and probably a cry. Ive so far heard of 2 other people who are due in October and it still hits me like a knife so dont really know how it will go!

Ive not really thought about it to be honest, think I need to decide been as though its only just over 2 weeks away. I suppose I havent put much thought into it as I didnt what to put stress and pressure on myself with being pregnant again. Sending you lovely ladies massive :hugs: x x

Aw bless you ladies :(

I'm hoping also to have a healthy bump betime my little angel's due date comes (july 20th). Really thinking of getting a tattoo in rememberance though not sure.

xx

on our due date four little boy out for the day, just around town to take our mind off things and that's what we've done with all the others aswell, I'd have like to go to a theme park but hubby has a bad back so it's always out of the question. We are doing a special little memory garden for them though in a nice little spot in our garden when it's done x x

Mine would have been Sept 11th, i may plant something in the garden that will flower at the same time x

Mine will be November 15th, we both want to get a tattoo each, if we don't have it before then hopefully get those done that day.

Also i hope to be pregnant by then too. In saying that, it took almost a year to conceive this time, fingers crossed

My first one is in 3 weeks and its the day before my birthday, not sure what i'm going to do but a bit bummed that i wont be with OH :(

My angels due date was the 25th April -Easter Monday!! DH and I went out for dinner and then let off a Chinese lantern. It was beautiful as it floated up to heaven! I cried afterwards for a good 20 minutes! Just me and DH in the dark. Then he went back out in the garden and the lantern had come back and circled around the house before disappearing off again. Really felt like my angel was looking down on us. I'm sure you will find some way of marking the day which will be perfect for you both. I found that after my due date I could focus on the future. I will never forget my beautiful little bean and hope to have a BFP very soon.

Positive thoughts to you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back