What are you doing, idiot!!

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why I've just done a hpt 6dpo?? I couldn't help it, it was a moment of madness! I hate having them in! :poas:

Because you're a raving mad ttcer like the rest of us! ;)

Hope you're ok CG. Don't worry hun, farrrr too early.

We've all been there! Today, I've got a sharp pain in my right boob and mad thoughts enter my head...I'm not even dpo yet! Lol.

xxx

Lol I know what you mean, boob pain is always a good symptom to spot. I just hate waiting sooooooo long, patience isn't my thing x

bless you and so something i will probably do again!!!! :) xx

I LOVE you girls, you make me smile in a really good way. I dont even know how many DPO I am (maybe 11 ish) and all I could think about on the bus home was ooh I must poas when I get in! Crazy I know !

haha We have all been there cosmic! i do recall POAS myself at 4DPO!!! what was i thinking

Your a :poas: like the rest of us :)

Like you and the other ladies have said, its way to early. Goodluck for when you test again hunny x x

Ok have to ask whats a hpt and a dpo? Not up on all the chat yet? Although Im slowly addicted!

hpt = home pregnancy test

dpo = days past ovulation

xx

I have done 3 OPKs today as I was so excited by the faint appearance of a second line!!

What are we like!!! :D

iv been a good girl 13dpo and not even poas yet! am waiting till tuesday x

Samsgirl ah yeah denial is the first sign of addiction oh dear I have it bad.

Linx I am impressed! How r things have missed u

im in the club too! :wave:

so far i have done:

6dpo - hpt - :bfn:
7dpo - hpt - :bfn:
8dpo - hpt - :bfn:
9dpo - opk (!) no hpt's left...i HAD to pee on something! - :bfn:
10dpo(today) - hpt - :bfn:

it's doing my head in :wall2:

i think i need therapy :oooo:

xx

:rotfl: Positivity! What are you like! Thats so funny that you are peeing on opk! :rotfl:

I'm at 9 dpo, and had a bit of bleeding this morning. I'm desperate to test in case it could be implantation but my cycles are all over the place since mc and I couldnt bear to have my hopes dashed, so I'm literally sitting on my hands not to poas

im in the club too! :wave:

so far i have done:

6dpo - hpt - :bfn:
7dpo - hpt - :bfn:
8dpo - hpt - :bfn:
9dpo - opk (!) no hpt's left...i HAD to pee on something! - :bfn:
10dpo(today) - hpt - :bfn:

it's doing my head in :wall2:

i think i need therapy :oooo:

xx

Lol, makes me not feel like such a bad addict now I know we are all that bad! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back