how long do i have to wait???

lilangel

Reaction score
Hi all!
Can anyone tell me how long I have to wait after missing my period before I can take a HPT? Someone please help!
Thanks

You have to wait 30 days from the date your last period started. I was the same as you very unsure of how long to wait but I read ofa site sommewhere thats hoe long. It worked for me, my last period started on the 2 January and I took a test on the 1 February and I was pregnant. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! Let us know what happens!!!!

I just took a HPT that said results as early as 5 days sooner. It says you can get results up to 4 days BEFORE you miss your period. Well, either I am NOT pregnant or I have miscalculated my expected day for the arrival of AF. I am very disappointed already. I was really hoping that today I would know, but I really think that I am indeed NOT pregnant this month. I really wanted an October baby. :cry:

Well to my calculations AF last arrived on January 4 and its now Feb 9. So i think that i am going to buy a HPT today and find out. " FINGERS CROSSED ITS A BFP!! But ill let you all know the results!! :D

Good luck lilangel i hope its a great BFP, i wish i can say i have a BFP, hubby wants a xmas baby so we cant start TTC until march 5th :( , but thats ok its exciteing reading these threads about TTC and other issues.
Let us know if its a BFP.. praying for you all who want BFP's!!!
Rachel

Did you do your test? any good news? (fingers have been crossed for you since 9th)

No I havent done it yet my partner and I have decided to wait a couple more weeks. If AF hasnt arrived by Feb 28 we are going to take the test. I was just gonna do it by myself but my partner and i had a talk and we decided that it would be best to wait a bit longer. Ill keep you all posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back