AM I PREGNANT? help please??..

carlee611

Reaction score
i had a baby 3 and half months ago.
first proper period since giving birth feb 7th the exact day i had my last period last year before i caught it lasted for 5 days.

i have been using the pull out method since,
im now 2 weeks late
took a test it was a bit dodgy. so im going to take a clear blue dig 2moro...

what do you think my chances are its playing on my head. trying to to stress here :wall2:

help ladies!!

quite possible to be pg especially if you are 2 weeks late, but i found clearblue digital and first response brilliant! dont use tesco own brand tests. i used 3 that just didnt work! let us know how u get on x

im waiting for clear blue dig to come back of ebay they better be here tomorrow im loosing sleep over this lol call me tight but i regrudge buying another because ive payed for them.

good point! if they dont come tommorow you could try doing a sample at doctors they give u results after few hours sometimes x hope it comes tommorow x

so do i its really playing on my mind as ive only jus had a baby my own fault i know but i did try and get the coil but doc said no coz ive been using with drawel method he sed wait untill my next period which hasnt come :S
let u know the outcome it should defo be an accurate answer 2moro shouldnt it??

yeah its likely ul get a result tommorow. but i was late for af and did 4 negative pregnancy tests before they came up positive, and i was 4 weeks pg at that stage and didnt know it. so i did 3 or 4 tests 2 negative coupke that didnt work, and then i nleft 3 days and did a cheap test that came back with a faint line that i thought was evap then i did another faint line so thought same again. waited another 2 days did fr test and clear blue and came up positive within 60 seconds! so its best to keep healthy and take folic acid anyway and re test or go to gp. will u be really happy with positive outcome? x

well basically ive only just had a baby 3 and a half months not sure if im ready for another 1 i know i should of been more careful. i would defo keep it though couldnt live with my self otherwise ..

everything will work itself out, always does. if your pg ul find a way around it and be happy and if it turns out ur not and cycles r just up and down then at least ul have time to get on contraception and decide wen ur ready x oh cant wait to find out either! x

yeah true typical ive just booked a holiday for august aswell lol.
so are you hoping to be then or?...

thats typical u prob will be now uv booked hols! i was pg but had d&c today actually as things just hadnt progressed past 6 weeks. probs as i wasnt taking folic acid for the vital few weeks and it wasnt meant to be. asap im gona ttc again and hopefully be lucky this time! but what will be will be! xx

aww good luck i hope you get the right outcome :):) have mine lol (jokes)

that could be a plan the first pregnancy forum surrogacy story haha! x

when i was pregnant with my son clear blue dig was the only 1 that showed up at 2 weeks late.
they still havent arrived back of ebay yet :mad:
soo i took a first response at that was neg. :S
dont know what to think now il still do a digital when they come back.
il be 2 weeks and 2 days late 2moro.

yeah maybe do a cb digital when it comes and see it took 3 weeks for mine to come up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back