What are normal 21 day blood levels?

T84

Reaction score
Sooo 21 day bloods are back and apparently everything is fine... Phew!! Just wondered if anyone knew what good levels are of each? Thanks x

Just called again for my levels, they were:

Progesterone: 12.6
LH: 3.9
FSH: 4.80
Testosterone: 0.9

Im 35 and my 21 day bloods were 39.5 wen i got mine they just said yes u ovulated but im not sure of the ranges it should be in xx

My result was 51 and that was 7 days after ov. I think anything over 10 is good xx

Mines doesn't seem so good next to yours! :-( what does a higher level mean? I was never good at biology lol x x

Really sorry i carnt help on that one i dont have a clue , i had to ask on here if anyone knew if mine were ok xx

Mine was 42 which she said showed I'd ovulated.

I'm not sure if the higher the better or as long as you ovulated it doesn't really matter if its 10 or 100, a question for the gp I think hon. How many does after ov did you have it? I had mine cd25 as that made it 7 dpo which is when your progesterone peaks so a day or two either side would show a lesser result as it will be on bell curve, like an LH surge xx

I'm not even sure dee cos it's been such a funny cycle. Could have been 8dpo I'm
Guessing tho. Feel a bit better after reading up on it. Most say any over 5 but over 10
Is preferable. If I ovulated as late as cheapy opk showed I would have only been 4 or 5 dpo so could have been climbing. Af isn't here yet anyway so still holding on to hope x x

Mine were 30.1 but that was done a day early don't know if that one day would make much dif but I was told that that was fine and that I ovulated and anything over 30 is classed as fine xx

Mine were 36.4 (I think) on my reference sheet it showed that needed to be 30 plus to indicate ovulation but yours may have been done by a different measurement. I know in america they use a different measuring system for the results x

Yeah that's what makes me think mines are a different measure cos when I looked at another site when I was obsessing earlier it said over 5 was good and normal ranges were 10 and 20, but American sites were far higher. Thanks for your advice ladies x x

U could make an app to see doc n he will explain them to you better x

Yeah think I will jojo, see what they say. Thanks hon x x

I got told my levels were 17 which meant I hadn't ovulated and that they needed 2 be at 20 for ovulation xx

After stressing so much about it fri I discovered that some labs test it in different measurements there's
nmol/l = nanomoles per litre
ng/l = nanograms per litre
The normal in woman Progesterone levels tend to be < 2 ng/ml prior to ovulation, and > 5 ng/ml after ovulation. Anything over 5 (but best to be in between 10 and 20 means ovulation has occurred.

As for nmol/l this is what I found :

1. Progesterone > 30nmol/l &#8211; ovulation has occurred and the corpus luteum is producing sufficient progesterone to induce adequate secretory changes in the endometrium to assist implantation.
2. Progesterone 3-30 nmol/l &#8211; ovulation has occurred > 10 days ago or < 5 days ago, or if ovulation did occurr 5-10 days ago, the level is probably not adequate to sustain endometrial growth for satisfactory implantation.
3. Progesterone >120 nmol/l &#8211; two or more follicles have been recruited
4. Progesterone < 3nmol/l &#8211; no ovulation in previous 14 days.

Phew! I was rubbish at biology at school but slowly getting better haha!

Excellently informative! I'm v pleased I am good to go should hubby's 1 moving sperm get to my egg! Xx

Aw bless! Get singing to that sperm and get it moving! Seriously though, was sorry to hear about results. Have you got oh on all the remedies? Can you tell that I was driving myself crazy googling all the prog info!! X x

Interesting ... Thanks for posting. Mine were only 25 and seeing as I'm currently going through a miscarriage might need to have words with my doctors tomorrow.

I've got him on all the right vitamins but he's totally in denial. If the second test comes back the same he said he'll try acupuncture and I want him to ask the gp about a urology referral as it seems incredibly bad given he's got two children he conceived without a whiff of a problem, his sons mother was on the pill and he was out of the country 3 out of 4 weeks at that time ffs! I feel so anxious about all but at least now I know its not me with the problem I have wine to help me through! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back