what age were your babies when they got their first tooth?

tiggerbounce77

Reaction score
I was just wondering how old your babies were when their first tooth came through?

Chloe is 14 months and still no sign of a tooth

Bless her! Tegan was 5 months when she got her first now at 11 months she has 8! x

Paige got her about a week before she turned 1. Shes got 8 now so theyve come quickly. I imagine Chloe will get them quickly when they do come through.

I miss the gummy smiles! But she loves tearing her food apart now lol

5 months when he got his 1st two ! now at 9 months hes got 5 ! xx

Oh bless her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drake's first one came at 6months. He's 1 next week and he has 6 now.

They'll soon be here hun, probably all at once!

Noa was 7month n now have 2 bottom ones n a top one is on the way trough x

Hey,
We didn't have any teeth till a week ago, now we have three xxxx

My poor nephew had 7 come through all at once at 10 months :/ poor sod... my alfie had his first one at 4 and half monthsx x

Herbie was 10 months and got 4 at once hasn't got anymore yet tho xxx

7 months :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Alfie was 6 months with his first he's now got 4 with another on the way and he's nearly 10 months.

My friends daughter however was 14 months when she actually got her first showing and it cut at 15 months so I wouldn't worry too much hun I think there can be a wide difference. If you wanted to get her checked out at the dentist though they will be happy to have a look and check all is ok :) but you will probably find within a month a whole lot will appear :)

Also at least you dont have to chase her around with a toothbrush right now lol Alfie crawls away when he see's it coming lmao :)

My little boy was 16 months!! Honestly!
I got really worried too, but they all came thick and fast from then, pretty much 4 at a time!

Yes, enjoy it, cleaning teeth is now a real struggle and fight and yes chasing round with the toothbrush - so enjoy it while it lasts!

xx

alisha was born on the 26th jan and she cut her first tooth in march on my birthday

Thanks ladies, there is such a big difference in ages for the first tooth. I am really going to miss chloes gummy smile when she does eventually get a tooth x

shan was 9 months, she's neary 13 months an got 4 teeth. x

he got his first 4 all at once at 5 months, by 8 months old he had 8 teeth! he is now 14 months and has all coming through except the back 4.

5 1/2 months Sophia got the two bottom. Now at nearly 8 months I think one of the top front and one to the side are coming through - she's gonna be lopsided, lol!

marley got his first tooth at 8months! hes now 1, and has 5! lol. i miss gunny smiles!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back