what age were your babies when they got their first tooth?

Oscar was 5 months and got 2 within a week, he's 9 months and has 6 now. They've all come trhough in pairs!

8 months, two bottom ones. 10 months now and top ones are nearly through x

dylan got his bottom2 through day after each other at 5 months and the top ones starting to make an appearance now!

None here yet, but think bottom two are on the way. Its going to be strange seeing teeth!

Sam was about 8 1/2 months and Toby was 5 1/2 months so they were quite different! Toby was so much worse with his though - he'd slowly get one at a time and be grumpy for a few weeks before it came through. Sam would have a couple of bad nights, then 2 teeth would come through and we'd have a month of good sleep until the next ones appeared!

Kian was 10 months old, hes almost 14 months now and has got 4 teeth and 1 just cutting through xx

Still none here at 8 months!
XxX

Jake was 9 months when he cut his first. He's 2 and a half now and still has loads to cut!
Lucas was 11 and a half months when he got his first, he got no more for about 2 months then they all started appearing. He now has more than his big brother xx

Chloe finally got her first tooth today, no wonder she has been grumpy the past week x

Bless her! i bet she'll get them all at once now. i hope they don't cause her too much pain xx

amelia has got a little spike come through today yipee!

Georgie cut her first tooth the day she turned 19 weeks and got her next one 2 days after.

She was a right grump!

Nice seeing her bite the doctor yesterday when he was checking her mouth lol I told him to be careful but he said it's ok she has not got any teeth - she bit him just as he said teeth and would not let go lol

She has my sense of humor lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk

Georgie cut her first tooth the day she turned 19 weeks and got her next one 2 days after.

She was a right grump!

Nice seeing her bite the doctor yesterday when he was checking her mouth lol I told him to be careful but he said it's ok she has not got any teeth - she bit him just as he said teeth and would not let go lol

She has my sense of humor lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 8900 using Tapatalk

:rofl:

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Jasper was 3 months! had 8 teeth by the time he was 8 months and now has all his teeth except the very back ones which are pushing through at the moment and hes 16 months x

Still no teeth here at just over 11 months. I think she'll be gummy for her 1st birthday!

Ella's bottom two are just under her gums so guess they will be here soon - she's almost 8 months x

bless her, she's probably going to get them all really quickly now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back