3 teeth questions

trixipaws

Reaction score
FINALLY, my little late-bloomer has something to show for all the screaming she been dong every nite this last week or 10 days or so- a tooth is (just about) visible! we could feel a scratchy bit on her bottom gum and when i finally got her to open her mouth and keep her tongue back i could see a tip of tooth the size of a grain of sugar!

firstly, when do i need to start cleaning it- now, or when the full tooth comes thru?

secondly, do i put 8 months on the teeth chart in her red book for that tooth, or again does it only count when u can see the whole top of it (not just a dot lol)?

finally, anyone else whose babies were as old as this before they got their first tooth? just wondered if the rest of the teeth come thru late too, or if they "catch up" and get all their teeth pretty much at once?

Lydia got her first 2 teeth at 7 months. I always counted it as soon as they broke through the gum a tiny bit.

Hiya hun,my two girls were late getting their teeth as well oldest dd first tooth at 13 months and youngest dd got her first tooth at 14 months.

As soon as they appear ive noted them in their red books.
Brushing youngest child teeth is a nightmare i have to let her bite on the toothbrush first before she lets me clean them :roll: .

i started cleaning them as soon as they were visable (what a fun job :lol: ) and i wrote it down from the day you can see them :cheer:

for got to put, millie was 11.5 months when she got her first. 2 came together, they always came in 2's!

jayde got her fist had six and a half months then her second at nine months and i cleaned her teeth shes still not got any more

Dylan got his on the day he was 9 months old.

i brushed it from as soon as he got it through so he gets used to it

didn't know i needed to put it in red book

Hi

Kiara got hers at 6 months i cleaned her mouth with a cloth till she was a year old .
Kadyn ive been cleaning his gums since before teeth appeared he got his first at 5 months both kids get them in twos Kiara got the side ones in 4''s .

For both kids i wrote down as soon as i could see/feel them through

Katrinaxx

I started brushing Libby's as soon as it came through to get her used to the routine of it.

Record it in your book hun, I count them as soon as I notice them :D

Well done waa-waa on your tooth!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back