what a way to spend.....

dani

Reaction score
what a way to spend your birthday is on bed rest:( how fun is that???? at least i know my lil man will be well worth it in the end....god im getting old 26 yrs gone by like the wind lol told my friends to go out and hav ea drink for me since i cant but i will soon enough lol

anyone else miss going out on their bday or anything???

welp thats all i wanted to say...

Hello

Yes i did in Oct my 19th thelegal age out here.... the one you wait for so you cab legally go out and drink.
But will have a drink in months ot come so itll be fine.
Then i will have a taste of everything to remember what i used to like, lol
I imagine we will all be cheap drunks after not drinkin a year
Katrina

Hello

Yes i did in Oct my 19th thelegal age out here.... the one you wait for so you cab legally go out and drink.
But will have a drink in months ot come so itll be fine.
Then i will have a taste of everything to remember what i used to like, lol
I imagine we will all be cheap drunks after not drinkin a year
Katrina

Christmas 1997 was spent in hospital with callum - we were allowed home for christmas lunch. I was discharged on 29th but callum had to stay in SCBU so I spent new year at a family party bawlng my eyes out

I spent my 26th birthday in hospital giving birth to charlotte - waters broke at 5.30am and finally had section at 9.30pm. The only celebrations for my birthday was a chocolate muffin from the hospital snack bar with a rolled up bit of paper pretending to be a candle, but I love sharing my birthday with her - best b'day present ever

This year I spent new year in hospital, rudely awakened at midnight by fireworks. Best start to the new year though, bringing him home on new years day

Tracy xx

Yes. :(

My 30th was yesterday and I had to spend it in a two hour antenatal class, with a few biscuits to celebrate with. :roll:

Yea it pretty much sucked all i did was lay around and to top it off i got the same present from my bf as i did my brother a rose what the heck bfs are suppose to splurge but nooooooooooooooo mine didnt god i was so furious all i did was cry all night long. but whatever i guess life will go on:(

I did really well with the DH.

He got me some pampering products, clothes vouchers and a voucher for a 90 minute pedicure!

He really excelled himself this year! :D

i was pregnant on my birthday so i couldnt go out or drink either.

personaly tho i thought it was one of teh best birthdays ever, growing my baby and knowing he will be here soon meant alot more to me than going out to celebrate getting another year older, getting drunk and having a hangover the next day.

maybe im getting old but i just think there are more importnat things

I missed Christmas I spent all Christmas eve in labour, all Christmas day recovering and all boxing day in hospital - she sure knew how to pick her time lol!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back