the dreaded piles!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
Ok so I thought I might have escaped those damned piles but there I was this afternoon on the bed on all fours with Ewan looking into my ass with a torch! :roll: Not exactly a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon! :lol:

Anyway, I know there is no dignity in pregnancy but I really don't want to go to my doctor and have her look up my butt, it was bad enough having Ewan do it! If it gets sore enough then I will go red faced but for now I want to avoid that!

Anyone with any reccommendations of what I can try?

Germaloid!! It works a treat. You do have to stick a long(ish) tube up your bum hole though :rotfl: Not very attractive! Also, Senekot is good for helping to soften poo whilst your piles gradually disappear.

Deffo get Ewan to help because with these bumps, it's really hard to see what you're doing down there lol.

Good luck, and I REALLY sympathise. I haven't had them for a few weeks but they are horrible, nasty, vile things :wall: xxx

dannii87 said:
You do have to stick a long(ish) tube up your bum hole though :rotfl: Not very attractive!

Another lovely task for Ewan tomorrow then! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was shocked and :oops: :oops: to discover I had piles for the first time ever due to labor (I assume).
I did not realise at first as I thort the discomfort was due to the stitches.
It was not til the midwife checked my stitches that I was told they were there on the outside TMI :oops: :oops: :oops: .
Luckily they went pretty quickly.

I bought Anusol cream today. I was so embarrassed I hid it under the rolls in my basket and the second it was scanned through I literally threw it in my bag! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back