What a stupid thing to say.........

ASD123456

Reaction score
.....every week I get an e-mail from 3d Pregnancy website. I was just reading the 36 week page and under the mother section it said this-

About your body: Will I stay heavier than I used to be? What will happen to my looks? How will breastfeeding go? Will my vagina be normal again after the birth? To answer the last question: no, your vagina will never be exactly as tight as it was before the birth. The opening of the vagina will often remain a bit wider - which your partner may or may not notice and may even enjoy.

Am I the only one who thinks this is a crazy stupid thing to tell someone who is about to give birth?!!?!?!?!?

A wobbly belly and wide bits- paints a marvellous picture of a post birth body!

Alex xxx

How attractive... wide vagina! :rotfl:

Last time I got an internal exam the doctor commented on how 'tight' my vagina was. Compliment or insult? :shakehead:

Rubbish. The vagina is very, very, very stretchy. I read somewhere else that the only person who can tell if you've given birth is a medical professional during an internal examination.

It would seem the tales of throwing a banana down an alley way are untrue...

:shock: :shock: Not going to let dh read that! He'll have me
booked in for a designer vagina a week after the birth!
It's stupid, and I don't agree. I believe time heals all things
(hopefully)! xxx

Joann- I'd say compliment.

I glad you ladies think it's rubbish, it a really stupid thing to write IMO. I know things won't be the same for a while but to suggest it'll always be 'wide' is just ludicrous and insensitive.

I agree with the not showing OH, he asked about my grimace whilst I was reading it and I brushed it off- I'm not telling him that :shakehead:

Just butting in to say *it is kinda true though*

Not that you end up with a muff like the mersey tunnel or owt, just the opening changes. Think of it like having you mouth closed and then slightly open. Doesn't make a difference to anything, don't worry girls!

I guess there just being honest even if its the last thing we want to hear .
Got loads to look forward to then lol.

Minxy said:

Not that you end up with a muff like the mersey tunnel or owt, just the opening changes. Think of it like having you mouth closed and then slightly open. Doesn't make a difference to anything, don't worry girls!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm sitting here doing weird things with my mouth now, I look crazy! :rotfl:

Minxy said:

Not that you end up with a muff like the mersey tunnel or owt, just the opening changes. Think of it like having you mouth closed and then slightly open.

mmmm, I wasn't going to opt for another c section, but it's
sounding more appealing! xx

Oh great! Whoopie do! I've always thought I had a bucket :think: Make that the Grand Canyon in 10 weeks time :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back