Faint line - what to do next!

Jen79

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I just got a dead faint line off a first response (the 4 days early type) which I have done on CD31, which is the day my AF is due I think. :cheer: Now while I am totally chuffed at this I am not convinced as its sooo faint. I would like to test again today, I was thinking of a clearblue digi. Has anyone had a mega faint line and still got the 'pregnant' result on one of these? I was wondering if buying one of the new 6 day early response may give a more visible answer? I know the answer is to wait and use FMU but I just cant!!!!

Hiya,

I had a faint line when i tested and I tested again with a clearblue and its was positive 'pregnant'. I did test both times with FMU though.

Good luck but it looks good so far. :cheer:

hi i had a very faint line on internet cheapie my camera wouldnt even pick up the line but i tested same day with a clearblue digi and it came up pregnant :D good luck hun xxxxxxxx

Ooh Jen!! It sounds like congratulations are in order! A faint line is still a line! Can you post pics? I think people have still had positives on digis after a faint line. Good luck! :cheer:

i got a faint line and got a positive on a digi
:dance: good luck

My BFP was very faint on tesco cheapies and i was 3 days late, they were so faint i was convinced that were evaps or or i was imagining them, my mate had to drag me to tesco for a digi, and even then i didnt beleive them!!
Good luck

I would run and buy ClearBlue digital. I think congratulations are in order :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ooh Jen, hurry up and buy a digi and let us know how you get on - fingers xed for you!

Congratulations :)
Let us know when you've done your CBD!!! :pray:

Can I add you to the list of BFP in April!?
Sounds like congrats is in order!! :D:D :cheer:

Well I got my digi and it said 'not pregnant' - and then about 3 hrs later my AF came! :x

I am well gutted that I got my hopes up for nothing. There was definately a line on the first response, even my hubby admitted he could see it though he did say it was 'feeble' lol.

Back to trying again I suppose then. :roll:

Oh no ! So sorry to hear that. It seems that the egg didn't implant well.. happened to me last year. I got " pregnant" on digi and then few days later AF came. So annoying :wall:

Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back