• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What a night!

mags

Reaction score
Early this morning at 4am, we hear screaming and shouting coming from our neighbour upstairs. It's just her and her 7 year old daughter up there and she was yelling to her daughter to "Get out! Go get help! Oh my god!" So hubby and I quickly dress and run outside (we live in a block of 6 flats with a balcony) and my first priority was to get the little girl safe inside our flat, which I did. The neighbour then tells my DH that there's a man in her flat and he's been abusing her daughter. The little girl was still half asleep and so confused. When I asked her if what Mummy said was true, she just started crying, poor thing. So I phoned the police and told them my neighbour thinks there's someone in her flat... I settled the daughter on the couch and went outside to talk to the woman and when she started taking her clothes off right there in front of me and DH, I twigged :shock: ..... I asked her "Umm, honey, what have you been taking?" and it came out she had taken an 'E' and some speed, according to her. :roll: She was so confused and blood was running down her legs...she obviously had her period and wasn't wearing anything for it. So I brought her in and helped clean her up. Gave her a dress of mine (which I'll probably never see again!!) and shoes, made her coffee etc. while DH looked after her daughter. Police and ambulance crew came and took her off to the hospital and phoned the father of her little girl to come pick her up, which he did.

I've lived here over a year and never met this woman before, but have heard her screaming at her daughter on many occasions. Last summer it got particularly bad and she was being very verbally abusive to her, so I phoned NSPCC. It's obvious the woman has problems, and I feel for her, but I kept telling her she had to sort herself out for the sake of her beautiful little girl... Funny thing is, she actually asked me if I was the one who had reported her last year....I couldn't say yes! :oops:

Just had to share...........!

:cry: hope the little girl will be ok and the mum will get help. You did a good thing by taking them in though, plenty of people would have washed their hands from it and said its nothing to do with me.

:hug:

:shock: :cry: How sad, that poor little girl. I hope her mammy sorts her head out

now i'm no expert (but i did have a relatively "wild" few years) and it doesn't sound like the effects of E and speed to me.

Poor woman, sounds like she needs some professional help.

bloody hell that poor girl, :shock: thats mental! as ShineyHappyPeople said many people wouldnt have wanted that loony woman in their house! so i think you did a brilliant thing by helping her out. i hope there both alright and the woman gets some help? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back