• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What a day

mishm

Reaction score
Well went for my triple test this morning and asked when she would listen to the HB so she tried and couldnt find then got me a scan for 2 hours later which felt like a lifetime,got my scan and she said that she was sorry but baby had no HB i was totally devasted to say the least broke down my dh did too was like a nightmare :cry:
got sent back over to maternity not where i really wanted to be going and they rang up the big hospital 60 miles away and told me about med mc i said i didnt want that as i would rather get it over with as soon as poss as i cant deal with it till its over and just sooo sad but they said they couldnt as im too far gone (should be 16 but baby died at 15) so i was devastated again that im gonna have to go thro all this which im really not wanting to go thro,i just cant believe it.
Went down to the big hosp where they scanned me again and spoke to the doc and they gave me the 1st tab and have to go bk on thurs for 2nd dose i think it will be a long traumtic day on thurs,the lady came and had 3 scan pics and asked if i would like them i said yeh but dont really want to look at them right not but did when i got in the car and we just sobbed our hearts out the baby looked so much bigger that my 1st scan and looked so comfy in there :cry: :cry: totally devasted and sorry for the long post just had to let it out. :hug:

Its been a really long and sad day just hope i never have to go thro this ever againn.

i am so sorry hun my thoughts r with u and your family :hug:

I am so so sorry hun, I wish I could say something to take away some of your pain. Im thinking of you both, you must be davastated :(

Thinking and praying for you hun xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am so so sorry to hear this. my thoughts are with you . x

oh hun i really dont know what to say im so shocked, iv been thinking about you so much and i can in a way understand what you are going through, when i lost carrie-ann at 14 weeks it was so devastating she was so tiny but i held her in my hand and i just wanted her so much.

Im here for you anytime hun you know that, you have my number if you need me or PM anytime hun i really mean that i cant bear to think of you in so much pain.

Look after yourself and when your ready we are all here for you

lots of love and hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun im so so sorry, i cant imagine what you're going through but my deepest thoughts are with you xxx :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: aww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: sorry to hear that , shame u lost baby at 15weeks. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you everyone think im just still in disbelief really going to take a while to sink in properly even though me and dh have cried bucket loads already.

It so hard tracey esp when its further on im finding it harder than the 1st time hope i dont sound cruel i was 6 weeks then and this time its 15 weeks,hopefully after its over with at the hospital they will do the tests and see what they come back with as to why it has happened.

i know what you mean hun, really i do there are no words i can give you to comfort you at this time just to let you know im here for you anytime ok hun.

:hug: :hug:

im so sorry to hear that hun hasve some big hugs from me hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Am so sorry, i went through something similar very recently so my experience is still fresh in my mind, so i can totally understand and sympathise. :(

Big hugs to you and your family :hug: :hug: :hug:

A cliche - but time is a great healer, and hopefully when you have had the medical managment, you can start to grieve properly.
Please feel free to pm me if you want. xxx

Thank you everyone just feeling really nervous about tomorrow now and really hope i dont have to spend the night in the hospital just want to be at home with the kids right now,just hope it goes aswell as it can tomorrow but im really dreading it think it will be a very long and emotional day :cry:

hiya, I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you get to have some contol over the situation and can stay at home. :hug:

So sorry for your loss mishm

I hope that everything goes well today and you can begin to grieve properly.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back