Just seen MW might be having an early baby!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
She had the notes from my growth scan I had a few weeks ago and it says that the baby was breech so she had a feel of my tummy and the baby is still breech so she has booked me in for a presentation scan for Monday morning and if the baby is still breech then I will have to speak to a consultant about a planned C section for 3 weeks time!
I didn't have a clue the baby was the wrong way round, I thought her feet were by my belly button but apparently thats her head! :?

Just remember hun, that abdominal palpation can be wrong quite a lot of the time.

In my experience, the scan was the only way to finally tell what way round the baby was, and all the professionals were wrong!

So, you might have your scan and realise that she is the right way round after all!

How do you feel about having an early caesarian?

K.xxx

I wouldn't mind if I had to have a cesarean really but it's the same MW who worried me stupid about the baby's growth and that turned out to be perfectly normal.
Today was the first time I have seen the MW since the scan so I didn't see the notes before but the sonographer has put in them that the baby was in breech position at the scan and still is according to the MW so she doesn't think there is much chance of her turning by herself now.
She said the baby is fine so i'm not worried at all, just as long as the baby stays healthy then I don't mind if I have a C section.

oooh, its exciting tho that you might know when you will get to meet baby soon! :hug:

Piglet xx

I keep getting colly wobbles really bad when I think that I could have a definate date. Since I left the mw all I keep thinking is oh my god i'm gonna meet her sooner then I thought!
I guess we shall have to see how it goes on monday :pray:

As long as you feel ok about a C section then yay for you!! :cheer: Must be exciting to know that you might meet LO very soon :hug: :hug:

Vicky they tried all that with me last week and by the time i went to scan the baby was head down. I bet your baby will turn for you, get on the damn ball thats how i made my girl turn.
If your baby is really active then im sure she will keep twisting and turning for you till shes head down

hi, your baby still has a few weeks to turn yet. my dd didnt turn until she was 37 weeks and it was 2 days before i was booked in to try have her turned. at 35 weeks my mw told me to try walkin on all 4's a few times a day, sleeping on the left and bouncing on a birthball. she eventually turned whilst i was sat in mothercare and i remember it made me feel so sick and dizzy.

they may also try turning her for you before they plan a c-section but that depends if you want them too.

xxxxxx

wow vicky goodluck and lucky you :)

wish i had mine early and not late ,baby this big hurts too much lol

hope your baby turns by then :)

mrs_tommo22 said:
Vicky they tried all that with me last week and by the time i went to scan the baby was head down

The baby was breech at the scan so they aren't trying anything with me :eek:

Fingers crossed baby will turn for you and you can have a normal birth as recoverey is so much quicker the normal way and you will want to be able to care and go out and show your baby off :cheer: :pray: for you :hug:

KJ said:
Just remember hun, that abdominal palpation can be wrong quite a lot of the time.

In my experience, the scan was the only way to finally tell what way round the baby was, and all the professionals were wrong!

So, you might have your scan and realise that she is the right way round after all!

I agree with KJ with my personal experience. Try not to worry too much about it though. If it is breech you will probably meet baby a little earlier than expected :dance: . Good Luck on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back