wet pants

lizard4930

Reaction score
hey gals, im 35 weeks tomorrow and for the past 2 weeks ive been getting wet down below. After i pee i make sure im totally dry and bout 10 mins later im wet again and its showing on my underwear like a round damp area. At first i thought i might have peed a little but its all the time i get this. i was worried about this before (26 weeks) and went to triage to get it checked out. turned out it was like discharge but its different this time and ive been putting it off to getting it checked out coz i dont want to be a bother and for them to tell me again its prob only discharge. What should i do ??? xxx

I have been having lots more discharge lately and I often feel 'wet' :oops:

I think its a totally normal thing to be experiencing at this stage in pregnancy but if your concerned I would get it checked out, even if it is nothing its better to be safe than sorry :hug:

Yeah just sounds like discharge hun, it tends to get worse in the final few weeks. lovely eh! Just keep using pantyliners to save your underwear though!

Glad you are saying this as I have this too. It was worrying me that my waters had gone but I am sure they would trickle more! I think it probably is normal but it is still worrying isn't it?

I have been really worried about this too. I have worn pantyliners to check how much I was leaking and it did turn out to be discharge. Also becasue of the increased blood supply in that area I found that I was very warm and was sweating too!! :oops: This was really embarrasing but I noticed it once I wore the pantliners.....

Me too! mentioned it to midwide 2 weeks ago, she said its normal....she did advise if it suddenly gets a lot worse, and gushes, to ring hozzie

Its horrible, I am wearing pant liners too to save soggy knickers!!! :oops:

This is the reason I LURVE this forum! You get to find out that you are not a freak and the weird and wonderful things you are experiencing during pregnancy are all normal!

I agree Lyns, it has been a Godsend for me, and kept me sane...I always tell people about the forum, and say "It sounds nerdy but it isnt, its really helped me", and everyone thinks its a great idea...

Know exactly what you mean on the 'hot and sweaty' thing Lyns!! :rotfl:

Yup, with you all the way!
Being pregnant is so unglamorous isn't it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back