wet feeling...TMI!!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone else has this feeling or got this feeling at this stage of pregnancy. Over the last few days I have had this really wet feeling down below - almost feels like a gush or running. When I got to the loo my underwear was really damp (sorry about TMI) I have put pantyliners on and not noticed any colour as such. Its had me quite anxious when it happens!

Xx

i hate this its horrible i keep thinking its my waters breaking even worse when your walking too :(

Its not nice at all!! I guess it just goes with the territory in tri 3. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Xx

Yeah think it's a tri 3 thing. Tmi but yesterday I had a panty liner covered with White discharge and was starting to wonder if it's normal but think it probably is xx

I hate this feeling. It makes you think you've wet yourself. It's probably an increase in discharge, I've had to wear a panty liner too in the last few weeks.

Yep I've got it too and I think I'm a bit incontinent :blush: very attractive! :lol:

i have it to guys mines was mostly discharge but im having the wet patches now :(

I wondered what it was 2 im not at the mw for another week and a bit

i have it to guys mines was mostly discharge but im having the wet patches now :(

Tmi but have you smelt it? Mine smells like wee. I actually feel manky all the time and have to change.

Tmi but have you smelt it? Mine smells like wee. I actually feel manky all the time and have to change.

This made me laugh, because literally as soon as i realised i was pregnant, i was doing underwear checks like i was obsessed. 2 miscarriages before had me running to the loo in tri 1 if i thought i felt anything, and now every time i go to the loo I'm pressing and smelling and checking!

:)

This made me laugh, because literally as soon as i realised i was pregnant, i was doing underwear checks like i was obsessed. 2 miscarriages before had me running to the loo in tri 1 if i thought i felt anything, and now every time i go to the loo I'm pressing and smelling and checking!

:)

Awww lol, its such an attractive time hehe. X

I could never tell anyone i know half the things I write on this forum!!

lol i have smelt it a few times tbh hahaha it dnt really smell like anything thats what makes me wonder wtf it is. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back