Were/are you a young mum??

Matilda, that's great about going to uni with baby intact, many people just go back when they're older but you can do it now so hats off to you! Sounds like OH and you very much in love too :love:

And thanks Annie! I agree with the support of your partner though as it deffo takes a weight of your shoulders, and a job now that my OH finally got one its so nice not having to worry about bills :)

Hannah good for you! :dust: I can't wait to be a mum too.. 2 days late, come on Riley! Xxx

I fell pregnant wiv my first child a few days after my 15th birthday and had her 3 months before i turned 16. Still living with my parents i had lots of support and my daughters father moved in with us. When our daughter was 2 he left me for another family member :mad: which was very hard as my daughter called her auntie and now they r married she is sort of her stepmum. I met my now partner about 4 months after me and my ex split up and he had just split up from his partner who he has a child with. He has custody of his child and she lives with us aswell, In Feb 09 i found out i was expecting again and our daughter is now 8 months. So at the age of 21 and caring for 3 children is a great achievement :)

Awww these stories are all so different and very encouraging to any young person who is pregnant!! I admire all of us no matter what age we are, we're all doing a great job :D

the picture in your avatar mummylou is ADORABLE!!! xxx

Im not as young as others but I fell pregnant at 21 and still feel very young!

I had just started my second year at uni when I found out and was really worried about what it meant for me on the education side ect, but Ive finished my second year now (got to say, wasnt the easiest year I had lol) and looking forward to spending the summer staring at my LO!

Im going back in october to finish my degree and also taking a part time beauty course, so Ill have 2 things Ill be trained in (photography and beauty therapy), so hope fully I can get a good job to support my little family :)

Me and FOB aren't together, but we're seeing how things go, and we're not ruling anything out. Mostly its just making sure we want to be together and aren't staying together just for the baby. We are pretty much best friends though (were together for 5 years perviously) and so baby will always have both of us around :)

Some of your stories are really enspiring though, you've all done so well creating families and beautiful children (or in the process of creating beautiful children :D xx

I have been a young mum and a older mum.

I got pregnant with my first at 18 and had him when I was 19, I found everything so easy, but I have to admit I was still at home until Dan was 9 months old so may be thats why I found it all so easy plus I had a natural birth with him.

I found out I was pregnant with my second the month before I turned 29 and I had him 4 months before I turned 30 and it was HARD !!!! this time I was on my own plus I had an emergency c-section. I often find myself saying to people it wasn't this hard the first time. I know 29 isnt awfully old but with almost 10 years between my boys it felt old !!!!! I would deffo be a young mum any day :)

Last edited:
Aww thanx ria that's my youngest when she was 3 months old shes now 8 months :) will hav 2 upload a new 1 lol

See we're all so inspirational to other youngs mums/mums-to-be, I'm getting the stares again now for being pregnant again and pushing a buggy. But I really don't care tbh :)

no problem mummylou :) it had to be said!

aww vix, i hate people sometimes i really do, they have nothing better to do than judge!! it's good you don't care though, you have to learn to be like carefree in this world, as there's so much rubbish happening!

haha getting a bit too philosophical, need to zip it :oops: xxxx

lmao vix, not at ALLLL. my spine tenses up slightly for an ickle bit but that's it. think it's just BH :rofl: it's funny looking at my ticker saying '41 weeks' hehe xxx

Hi, i'm new to all this so sorry if i don't know the lingo yet, I had my first baby at 17 and my second at 19, it only seems like yesterday, but my eldest is now 15 and youngest is 13. It is hard to begin with, but its so good now, I have a really close relationship with them both. I decided 4 yrs ago that i didn't want another baby and stupidly got sterilized, but had this reversed on the 27th April, and i'm now trying so hard to have another baby! It was both my kids that gave me the courage to go to uni and train as a nurse. Good luck xx

Hi docha :dance:
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing your story. Good luck TTC :dust:

Welcome Dosha :) :wave: good luck for TTC! :dust:

Yes I'm getting an internal anyway so whether they include a sweep is up to them :rofl: I'm a bit nervous, never had someone look at my erm.. Bits! Better get used to it eh?

Xxxx

LOL Ria! Believe me when you're in labour you just don't care :rofl: I've lost all my dignity!! Lol

Lol! Well I can't wait to get to that stage! Xxx

I reckon he'll be here over the weekend... I'm gonna guess sunday afternoon, pure guess though! x x

I said Friday, I'm starting to guess you're right chaz!! But maybe he might just make an appearance by tomorrow lol

hehe, bets anyone on when Riley will be here? :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back