Went to see a medium

heartbroken

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:..

Went to my local pub saturday to see a medium that was on that night. So she was walking around the pub and asked has anybody lost a baby when she was near our table. Shocked wasnt the word :shock:.. It was my little boy. She knew he was stillborn and that there was something wrong with his head (he was diagnosed with severe fliud on the brain at 20 wk scan). She said that the doctor didnt tell us anything at the scan. She was right, the doctor didnt explain to us at the scan just told us to go and look it up on the internet! And she said that he has his blue blanket that we buried him in. She said someone being godmother and the week before me and my sister were talking about her being godmother if i ever have another baby. Anyway she asked was i pregnant? I dont know yet not due till the 1st March.. Then she asked was i trying and that i will have another baby and what happened my baby boy, it wont happen again. This is the second time i was told i would have a baby by a medium. FX i get my BFP this month :).

I know some people dont believe in stuff like this but she told me this stuff that nobody could have known.

Looks like the cats out of the bag asking me if im trying, NOBODY knew haha..

That must be a comfort :hugs:

And who knows it might be a bfp for you this month xxxx

ive been to a few myself.. only 1 was any good mind!! hope this is it for u!! xxx

Everything crossed for you this month! And wow at everything she knew! :hug:

Wow! She didn't have any insider info did she?
Whether people believe it or not is irrelevant really, if it's made you feel better then it's a good thing.
I love all that stuff and have seen a couple myself. Some stuff true, some way off!
I do hope her vibes were correct and there's a bfp round the corner for u hun xxx

Wow that just gave me goosebumps!!!
I hope she's right!!!
Xx

Thank you ladies..

Princess there is no way she could have known anything. It was only me and my sis talking about her being godmother, i didnt even metion it to OH! Im really into all that stuff to..:) xx

Wow im amazed at what she knew....... Good luck for your bfp hunni xxx

That's amazing! Fingers crossed for you this month hun, how spooky if get bfp this time! Really hope you do xxx

Oh wow, I find mediums fascinating & really hope it's your month, fx she is right

xxx

ooooohhhh exciting stuff!!!!! hope she was right with bfp!!!

Fingers crossed she is as good at predictions as she is what has happened previously :hug:

ive seen one too lately, just take what she said on board but dont hang on to it, just in case it doesnt happen. they are incredible arent they! i love seeing them. its a bit addictive

wow! that must have given you great comfort huni!

i have everthing crossed for you this month! :dust: :dust: x x

ooooh fx for you hun!

I'm going to see a medium soon, she's always been right so I hope she is again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back