Went to docs today

enocar

Reaction score
Been to docs today, told nurse about monthlies being all over the place n the fact i have these black hairs on my breasts :oops: n to be honest she wasnt really that intrested and said that coz ive only been off the pill since may then it was early days but i persisted and she had a word with the docs n am now going back tomorrow for a blood test, for diabeties (?) she had a list of things written down when she come back so i guess they are things they are going to test for. N said doc might send me for a scan, least if there is ne probs it can hopefully be sorted n if not en i know im not hoping for something that aint gonna happen without some help.
Not looking forward to the needle thou :(

Just relax and remember it will all be worth it in the end. If you do get pregnant, you'll have to get used to blood tests. Good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:wave: Did she mention possible pcos? just that irregular/messed up periods and hairs on breast are common symptoms of pcos. Hope you get some answers soon or even better your bfp :hug: :hug: When I go for injections or any thing I just keep telling myself that this is nothing compared to labour and I am wanting to go through that so I can go through with the injection. If that fails think of the nurse or who ever is doing the injection naked :wink: :rotfl:

Hunni these sound like the tests I went for. They took 3 samples and tested for all sorts. PCOS is one of the things that it could pick up, I also had the internal - not as bad a it sounds.

My advice for the tests is to not look. I made the mistake of looking and nearly fainted but then I am very squeamish

Good luck with them I'm so glad they're doing something you were right to push it x

Well i mentioned that i had read about pcos and had some of the symptoms, she said that usually ppl can go months without having a period, but least they are doing summit!
Neone know how long it is before they usually get the results back?

enocar said:
Well i mentioned that i had read about pcos and had some of the symptoms, she said that usually ppl can go months without having a period, but least they are doing summit!
Neone know how long it is before they usually get the results back?

I had to go back to see the dr 3 days later and I got my results back then. Like you say at least they are doing something :hug: :hug:

My blood results were ready in a week but the internal delayed them - I waited about 3 weeks for the scan and then another 2 for the results x

Well i just phoned up the docs n spoke to the receptionist, n she said that the blood tests were normal, no probs, great but that means that my question hasnt really been answered n so am going to go back tmrw morn and speak to nurse again, i just hope they dont expect me to wait another 6 mnths before they do anything else :(

Really hoping it will be my bfp swn!

xxx

enocar said:
Been to docs today, told nurse about monthlies being all over the place n the fact i have these black hairs on my breasts :oops: n to be honest she wasnt really that intrested and said that coz ive only been off the pill since may then it was early days but i persisted and she had a word with the docs n am now going back tomorrow for a blood test, for diabeties (?) she had a list of things written down when she come back so i guess they are things they are going to test for. N said doc might send me for a scan, least if there is ne probs it can hopefully be sorted n if not en i know im not hoping for something that aint gonna happen without some help.
Not looking forward to the needle thou :(

Hope you get some answers soon hun :hug:

It really bugs me when they say 'Oh, it's only early days yet' They still say that to me and we've been trying for 18mths :roll:
They wouldn't be saying that if it was them would they?

Excess hair is a sympton of PCSO and I really hope that they diagnose you asap hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back