Went for Sweep.....or so I thought...No fluid!

scousegit

Reaction score
Went into hospital today for my 40 +10 check up and possible membrane sweep. Babe was fine but when they scanned him there was no fluid! (or some has gone) and i hadnt even realised so I am going in tonight to start induction with the gels!!!

Has anyone ever been told their fluid had gone and not realised? I feel such a dimwit but definately havent noticed anything like leaking! God wish me luck!

:shock: Blimey that must have thrown you completely!

WISHING YOU LOTS OF LUCK!!!

When I wake up in the morning my crack feels really wet, I thought it was just sweat, cos of my extra temperature and baby weight. TMI I know.. sorry. It isn't leaking at all during the day. Hope it hasn't happened to me too.

HAVE A PUSH FOR ME!!!!!!

My waters have always broke when im in labour so i cant be of any help there, maby some1 else has some knowledge.

just wanted to wish you Good luck with the induction though. :hug:

I know what you mean. Without going into loads of detail ive been wearing sanitary pads for the last week or two anyway cos of increase in discharge (gross) so havent noticed anything other than that unless its been seeping..!But like you say, Ive been sweatier anyway because i feel like a whale so that could of been it...ooerr..Sort of glad anyway babe will be on his way just hope he is ok in there!

Wishing you loads of luck from me too!!!! :hug:

thanks girls! Will update you as soon as junior comes out! Im scared now! AHHH!

Any news from Scouegit? does she have a text buddy?

oooo i do hope everything goes well for you! :hug: :cheer:

still waiting for news hope all is going well hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back