Finally been offered a sweep :)

beth3735

Reaction score
My midwife has finally offered me a sweep. I have been asking for so long as baby has measured 2-3 weeks bigger for the last 8 weeks.
she always said no :(
Anyway I was in a car crash on saturday which has damaged the way my bump feels. she thinks its because the seat belt was directly on my tummy :roll:

Luckily me and my daughters are fine but car is a write off we think. So anyway midwife said on my thursday appointment i will be exactly 40 weeks and she will do me a sweep :cheer: :cheer:

My first sweep worked with my daughter I went into labour 9 hours later. So im just trying to not get my hopes up too much but that this sweep will have the same effect

Would anyone advise anything to do for the next 3 days to try and get cervix down or ready???

Hope you are all ok :hug:

:cheer: to the sweep
Maybe try some sex and nipple tweaking? scrubbing floors?

Goodness! Glad you are ok after the car crash! And hope your sweep works :D

So glad your all ok...sweeps don't work on me even at 41+6 :(

I don't know if i'll have one this time or not might give it a try.

Good to hear you and baby are alright after your accident :hug:

Hope it works for you Beth. I am going to have another one on Weds if nothing happens in the meantime.

All I have had is lots of pink show but that's it! I guess they don't work for me! :(

Either they dont work for you karen or we just have stubborn little boys growing :)

Well i keep attacking my hubby for sex until wed night now just to try and make sure my cervix is ready :lol: lets hope it works!!!

I just cant wait to put a face to this little wriggler and be able to sleep without the spd waking me every hour :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back