• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

well me lil baby girl i finally home

emmaandamyleigh

Reaction score
well after along seven week and alot of lil probs shes had she alot better and im pleased that she came home on thrusday and by what a good lil girl she is she sleeps well through the night and wakes about 6 or 7 then goes back to sleep she never really crys and always smiling lol she is such a cutie shes got a few follow up appointments to go to then has to go for an EUA (examination under annisetic) at leeds and has to be there on the 31v march ready for the first of april.shes doing really well. i will be putting pics on here once i buy a new memory card as other half lost it :(

Glad to hear shes home now and doing alot better im sure you are over the moon!!
Hope all goes well at her next appointment xx

i was woundering coz she sleeps thru the night is it best to let her sleep her wake her for a bottle coz sometimes she doesnt want one i have to wake her at 12 midnight to take some medicine. if i leave her she sleep thru till about 7am from the tym i put her down shes a good little sleeper lyk lol

thats fab hun :hug: if she's not waking for a bottle i wouldnt force her to have one iykwim? jut follow her lead and she'll let you know what she wants :hug:

Thats great, glad to hear she is home and doing well xx Good luck at your next appointment x

So glad she's finally home and doing so well :)

I'm so pleased for you, how wonderful to have your little baby home with you - all the blessings xx

brilliant news! So pleased she's home and doing so well, it must be such a relief for you! xx

yeah shes doing so well got her friday and she weighed 6lbs 15 oz then got her weighed monday and shes 7lb 7oz the health visitor is shock how much she has put on ove the weekend just gone shes such a happy lil girl i have some more photos of her too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back