Well I don't know whats going on

skairdykat

Reaction score
Some of you may have read my post 'What are my chances?' the other day when I listed my 'symptoms'. Well today I've not felt sick nor had heartburn, the funny taste in my mouth isn't there either.

My gums still bled a bit this morning and I had AF type pains a few times. Also I've got a breakout of spots on my chin which I know could mean PG but is also one of my AF symptoms. I don't know, the other day I was really positive that I was going to get my BFP this weekend but now i'm not so sure :( . Although last night in bed Rob copped a feel of my boobs - as you do lol :oops: - and he said they were bigger. And I have to admit that I thought that myself the other day because they're falling out of my bra almost LOL. Not sore or anything though.

Oh yeah, and for the last few days I've been knackered :sleep: . I fell alseep last night on the couch at 9.15pm, not like me at all that.

God this waiting is driving me nuts!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

I was going to do a test tomorrow but Rob would rather we wait till AF is late before I test. I know he's right cause I would just get more worked up if it was BFN.

I'm sure it's all in my head these symptoms, surely they wouldn't happen so quickly would they? I'm sure I only started feeling sick etc after I got my BFP last time, but then again it was 7 yrs ago and I have a memory like a seive :doh:

Sorry for the long post ladies. your prob all :sleep: by now.

tbh honest i was like that with my 1st pregnancy. my boobs were bigger they didnt hurt i just noticed it felt different, but i wouldnt let myself think i was pregnant i held the test off for a while till my family made me take one, i thought no i cant be, yet there it was a bfp lol (found out on my birthday wot a nice present eh lol)

so u never kno u may be.... get testing or if not good luck :)

Thanks hun :hug:

I'm going to try and hold off testing till Saturday at the earliest I think.

With both my pregnancies I never did a HPT i had them done at the docs so never saw the two lines. I never beleived I was PG even though i was boffing like a good un till I had my 1st scan at 12 wks. then I beleived.

You know it's strange, I thought I'd be a poas addict but now it's coming to it I'm afraid to for some reason. I think it may be the thought that if I do test before AF is due and it's BFP then it'll turn into a chemical pregnancy.

well the fear of u testing might be a good sign i kno it sounds stupid lol but wait a few days now if no af then definately do a test

good luck :hug:

:hug: good luck hun

all this waiting would wear me out as well

hope you get your bfp soon :hug:

This waiting lark is a tortureous game! I am in a similar position to you skairdykat - I thought i was but now i'm not so sure. I had terrible heartburn for days and then it went for a couple of days but it came back today! My breasts are falling out of my bra and are tingly but i am due in a matter of days and all these symptoms could be the approach of AF... Grrrrr....
I also have veiny breasts but maybe these veins have been there for ages and i've just been blind to them?
Anyway bloody good luck and fingers crossed this is our month :hug: :hug: :hug:

When are you going to test hun?
I'm the same with some whitish spots on the brown bit of my nipples. I'm not sure if they've always been there or not. I asked Rob and he's not sure either LOL

Hey maybe we could be tesing buddies :hug:

Just wanted to say when i was pregnant with my 1st i never had any enthusiasm (sp?) to test untill one night my hubby had the most horrendous toothache and i had an urge to test and it was BFP, i had felt for about 3 weeks that i should have been getting my period but nothing happened and also my boobs only felt tender at the sides. I remember having sleeps in the afternoons where i just felt so exhausted i just didn't want to wake up.

Sounds to me like you've got some good symptoms.

i really hope this is it for you...both of you

keep us updated

xx

skairdykat said:
When are you going to test hun?
I'm the same with some whitish spots on the brown bit of my nipples. I'm not sure if they've always been there or not. I asked Rob and he's not sure either LOL

Hey maybe we could be tesing buddies :hug:

Test buddies sounds good :D
shall we test on Monday?
:hug:

i think you are defo in with a chance of being PG hun - def sounds like you are to me!!!!

i hope so darlin - you really deserve it!!!!

good luck :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back