• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats going on Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

skairdykat said:
It said - and I quote - 'Not Pregnant you stupid cow, what did you think that blood was the other night Doh!!!'..................well okay it just said 'not pregnant' but it might have well have said the rest LOL.
:shakehead: I have decided that I DON'T like digis for this reason!! That big bold NOT PREGNANT might as well be a neon sign flashing above my head. It IS like they say MORE than "Not Pregnant"! The 2 I took seemed to say "Not pregnant, and I don't know WHY you thought you were in the first place. Stupid!" I think, even if they are less reliable, I'll buy some good old fashioned LINED tests next time. At least they are polite.

:wave: Morning

Well I am now spotting the brown old blood again. Think it's just the way my cycles are going because it's happened for the last three.

I ordered some agnus castus yesterday but don't know whether to take it now though if I'm going to have two 30 day cycles in a row. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back