• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats going on Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Skairdykat, i've got to go to the hospital for eroding cervix next friday, i had the same thing you did about 5 weeks ago, but only noticed after we had finished!!! :oops: Its happened a few times before that but its worse now!!!!!

I was treated for it last year. They froze the bit that kept bleeding, just like they do to a wart. It hurt a bit and I got stomach cramps after. We couldn't have sex for 4wks after either. I hope it's not that coming back or else it'll put TTC on hold and I don't want that.

Good luck hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh no, i don't want that either, the hospital appointment is for them to see how bad it is. i think i'll see what they say and decide to have it done before a baby or after!?!?!? :wall:

Try not to worry hun. They told me it wasn't anything to worry about and quite common, I'm sure you'll be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

Skairdy...was it defo AF or just some good ol' hard.... :oops: only reason i say that is happened to me once with particularly well endowed man...thought was AF but..erm ...wasn't!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you, it doesn't really bother me, its just not very nice seeing all that blood at the wrong time!!! :oops:

AnnaR2B said:
Skairdy...was it defo AF or just some good ol' hard.... :oops: only reason i say that is happened to me once with particularly well endowed man...thought was AF but..erm ...wasn't!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

TBH I don't think it was AF because I've not lost anything all day and the cramping I was having has stopped.

Rob's been saying how big his 'john-thomas' must be :rotfl:

Don't have the heart to remind him that after having 2 kids I have a chuff like a wizards sleeve :wink:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Love it. Still, make him feel studly for a while and the BD will flow!!! best of luck....feel like i want to call u gandalf now, with your wizards sleeve!!!
:rotfl:

Wow, Skairdy, you've got my hopes up for you again now!
When will you test?
(Hope it wasn't AF...she's a real beeeee itch)

Morning ladies :wave:

I tested this morning and it was BFN :( . So it must have been AF on her way. And I used/wasted a Clearblue Digital :x

It said - and I quote - 'Not Pregnant you stupid cow, what did you think that blood was the other night Doh!!!'..................well okay it just said 'not pregnant' but it might have well have said the rest LOL.

So now I'm just waiting for the biatch to turn up. She'll probably leave me waiting till Sunday then turn up on time :roll:

At least if she does then I'll have had 2 cycles at 30 days in a row :cheer:

lol skairdy. you always make a negative bfn sound so funny.

sorry she got you hun :hug:

:hug: Sorry hun, although you may still be in the running - it;'s not over till she rears her ugly head. I still have my fingers crossed for you. x

Thanks ladies :hug:

I'm so glad of this place, it's keeping me sane....well as sane as I'll ever be :wink:

I've got a smear on the 31st so I think I'll have a chat with the nurse see if she thinks it's something to do with the cone biopsy or eroding cervix thats causing me not to get PG. It could of course just be my fat ass :rotfl:

I know we've only been trying since April but I came off the pill in January and didn't use any protection up to April so secretly thought I would have been PG by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back