Well guess wat happened to me today?

charlene09

Reaction score
Well this morning when I woke up I lots of discharge and I mean alot, anyway thought nothing of it.

Then when I went to go and pick my computer up (as it has been in for repair) I had a really bad stitch in my side making me bend over whilst walking because it were painful.

Then I went to KFC, and just as I finished eating I got up off my chair and felt something trickle down my leg, Don't ask me what it was because I havent got a clue I didn't wee though:lol: .. Anyway I'm just waiting to see if any more comes of this trickle. Please don't be baby making an appearance I'm due to move house in 2 weeks! gosh. they can pick there times can't they haha

Eventful - keep an eye on it because if it was your waters you need to get in touch with midwife.

I went away for an hour and three threads in a row are looking like the start of things :lol:

like frankie said, keep an eye on the fluid, coz you should really tell your midwife if you think your waters have gone

All the Best xxx

lets hope your baby can wait for another 2 weeks atleast! some more cooking time.. :D

It was a tiny tiny bit but I am still loosing quite a ridiculous amount of discharge, I also have period pains now all at the front of my bump! it probably won't be it, I hope to god it isn't

Try not to worry :hugs:

a family member is just after having 6 weeks early and her LO was home within a week.

Take care xxx

a family member is just after having 6 weeks early and her LO was home within a week.

Take care xxx

Thankyou. Just scared he only weighs 4lbs 7oz so hardly anything yet, He has been head down since 28 weeks though.

just keep on eye on it hun, mine started with a trickle. lets just hope baby stays for a little while longer
xxxx

Every so often now... he pushes down and it feels like i am going to wee myself. I hope this isnt it!! :( I dont want him to come yet. as much as I love him he isn't ready :) he needs to be at he's healthiest then I will allow it x

ive been having this for weeks now specially the wetness and the movements making me really need the toilet once when I felt something run down my leg I went into the hospital for an internal to check it wasnt my waters which it wasnt it was just ALOT of discharge the doctor said.

that is a good weight my baby is just inder 3lbs just now xx

Might be worth just having a chat with the MW to be on the safe side.
Keep us posted.

Take care xxx

Thankyou. Just scared he only weighs 4lbs 7oz so hardly anything yet, He has been head down since 28 weeks though.

I understand how you feel a bit. A friend of mine delivered at 26 weeks, 1lb 9oz. she was poorly for a while but now 3 years on there's no difference between her LO and others her age.

Have you spoken to Midwife to see if she will get you checked over?

:hugs:

Really hope LO cooks for abit longer, but I'm sure if he comes now, he'll be fine hun. Keep an eye on things tho x x

Hi hon,

Ella was just 4lbs 12oz at birth and she is now fighting fit and a healthy 7lb 7oz at 5 weeks old so am sure you would be fine even if LO does decide to come early. As others have said, speak to your MW because if it was your waters they may put you on bed rest to prevent the rest of it going.

Hang in there baby ! Keep an eye on it hun X

Ive also been having this too very wet and sometimes i feel like am or have had a little wee but i havent i have to use sanitary pads or my knickers are drenched sorry tmi nd then feels like alex is head butting my twink x

Yeah that's what I get the feeling off him headbutting my bladder, eveything seem's fine now anyway false alarm i think

Im feeling fine in myself, woke up AGES ago and had 1 movement then just as I went to ring Triage to tell them baby had slowed it was like he thought " no mummy im okay" :( I'm just a natural worrier.

Sorry for the messing about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back