Welcome to our Three New Moderators!

Yay! Congratulations girls - best of luck! :cheer:

Thanks everyone :D

Im really looking forward to getitng to know you too Valentine, dont think ive seen you around the forums much but I guess we hang out in different corners of this world! And Minxy, luv ya hun :D

Ooooh this is all too exiting :dance:

i was led to believe the criteria for being a moderator was to have been a member for at least 6 months :think:
thats what it said in the original thread.

budge said:
i was led to believe the criteria for being a moderator was to have been a member for at least 6 months :think:

And we all have :D

dionne said:
Valentine

can you give us a little introduction :D

lol not being rude but am looking forward to get to no you more x x

Hi Dionne,

My name is Valentine (!), I'm 27 and 21 weeks pregnant, I'm due in July.

I keep a pregnancy diary on the forum (link in my signature), which tells you more than you may want to know, however you are very welcome to have a read!

Valentine xxx

Great :D looking forward to get to know you more, i never really go into the pregnancy sections, they only get me broody :oops: :lol:

dionne said:
Great :D looking forward to get to know you more, i never really go into the pregnancy sections, they only get me broody :oops: :lol:

That can be very dangerous! Nice to meet you!

Valentine xxx

Well done to all of you!

Dont worry Dionne - I totally missed the advert too! lol I spend most of the time in my own little world :oops:

Minxy you have, Valentine has as of 2nd March, but unless I am missing something GGG hasn't.

Minxy said:
budge said:

And we all have :D

I believe the 6 month thing is just a guideline, I have been here 5 months so its not really an issue :D

Yes the 6 month rule was there for last time, we discussed it this time and left it there to put off people applying who had only been here a few weeks.

We discussed pro's and cons of all candidates and did our best to pick the right people for the job. I don't think it's fair on GGG to nit-pick over her being a few weeks short. If anyone is very upset and think we did the wrong thing, please pm myself or Laura.

I wasn't trying to nit pick at all. Sorry if it came accross as that.

glitzyglamgirl said:
Thanks girls :D And congratulations to Minxy and Valentine too!

Im really really chuffed to be selected, I love this place and hope I can do you all proud!

Feeling a little choked actually lol

Love you all xxxxx

Awww babe :hug:

Well done everyone! I look forward to being told off by you 3 lol :cheer: :cheer:

Nicky_Jones said:
I wasn't trying to nit pick at all. Sorry if it came accross as that.

oh no neither was i :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back