***New Moderator Announcement***

Urchin

Reaction score
Hello there :wave:

As most of you will know GlitzyGlamGirl stepped down as a moderator this week due to other commitments and not having the time to help us mod.
Us mods (and Laura) have discussed if GGG needs replacing, and if so who to replace her with.

We decided to ask Beanie to return to being a moderator, she was a mod for a long time a while ago, and due to her work commitments, PND and other issues, she decided to step down.
We hope that you all understand that although it's nice sometimes to ask everyone to "apply" for moderator posts, in this instance, we felt that Beanie is the best choice as she has the experience and knowledge to help us the most. As she said in a recent post she is a PF "dinosaur" so she knows what we're all about already :)
Also, sometimes its hard for us to have to let down a lot of people who have applied for moderator posts and we didn't want to do that :(

We're going to see how we get on now with Beanie back on board, and if we can't stay on top of the moderating, we will be looking for a new mod, for which we will "advertise" and go through applicants in the usual way.

Hope thats OK with everyone!

Welcome back Beanie! :D

I feel quite special that it was my post you replied to as a 'dinosaur!' :wink: :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Well done Beanie, congrats hun!
You will make a great Mod, full of great advice and support :hug:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Urchin said:
As she said in a recent post she is a PF "dinosaur" so she knows what we're all about already :)

Welcome back Beanie! :D

What more is there to say!! Well done :D

That's fantastic news for PF and beanie, very best wishes!!! :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

awww thanks everyone,was lovely to be asked back. If the forum has that error message again you know I have pressed the wrong button ;)

am regretting the dinosaur description,next time will use fox, babe or fittie......

I remember Beanie back in the day......good decision me thinks! :cheer:

:cheer: Well done Beanie! Congrats on becoming a Mod again :hug:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic