welcome, Callum Robert Mitchell

Yvanne

Reaction score
well girls,firstly thank you all for your kind words and support!!!

is a short story(but knowing me ill rable on!!)

as yous know id been having pains since 6pm on saturday night(19th) well i held of and held off until about 2pm ish on the sunday only to be sent home from hospital being told i was only 3cm dialated!!! went home and sat on my borthing ball for bout 30 mins, stood up and my waters started 2 break!!!!so left it another 30 mins then was crying in agony so went back up to hosp, went in2 labour suite, woman went 2 examine me(never even got a chance to) and 20 mins l8r i was holding my 10lb half an ouncer!!!!!!as i said gas and air only and no stitches just a couple of minor grazes!!!!!(god knows how i managed off gas and air!!!!)

i am in awe of him, he is a perfect little angel sleeping gr8 and barely crying, am currently breastfeeding and managing well!! Chloe is being gr8 with him!! daddy is over the moon!!!!

se told you i would ramble on...

so ill finish with a couple of pics again thanks all for your gr8 support xxxxx

What a biggen!! well done you!! :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS! Hes gorgeous! xx

ohh hunni so happy for u. you done amazing!

well done you :dance: . breast feeding and a toddler aproching the terrible 2s :roll:

hope Chloe is proud of her new lil brother :cheer:

Fantastic story, congratulations! He's so gorgeous, and a lovely name.
Did you have him on your due date? or was it a day early (I'm not very good with maths!)

He is absolutely gorgeous babe, well doen you, at 3cm I was screaming my head off, how did you manage without till near the birth?! Enjoy it hun, he's fab xxx

Congratulations and really well done hunny
I am absoluetley amazed at you :clap:

Wow!! Congrats!! I can't even begin to imagine 10lbs!! And only gas and air!! You deserve a medal!! :lol:

He's sooo cute!

S. xx

aww congrats hun, you did so well. he's so big. he is gorgeous, well done! you mist be very proud of yourself :D

Well done Yvanne, welcome Callum! Such a lovely little chap isn't he?! I was secretly hoping you'd reach your due date cos that was my brithday, but a day early is good going! And 10lb without gas and air, you are a trooper!

Glad to hear he is well behaved too!

LOL, I was just reading your 'Is it it' post!

Congratulations hun. He looks fabulous! Good to hear such a positive birth story. :D

He is GORGEOUS!
Sooooo sweet!
Congratulations!
Lucyx

awwwww hes lovely congrats hun xxxxxxx

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :clap: :dance: :cheer:

yay, look at u go yvanne!!

he is bloody gorgeous, must have been a hell of an effort from u to get him out!!

many congrats, pls pray my labour is as good as urs!!! :pray: :pray:

YAY well done, I kept checking your labour thread :lol:

So pleased it was nice and quick for you...what a whopper!

What a fantastic labour well done you Yvanne!!

He looks a very healthy little soul, and I love the outfit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back