Weirdest dream yet

Sherry

Reaction score
I really have been having some weird dreams. Last night though was the freakiest (thinking about it I had a really good sleep too, makes a change). Think maybe its time little one came out so I can actually see him.
I was in hospital for something to do with my ovaries. There was also other women in beds next to me too with the same thing. They wanted to take a look inside of me so started cutting, not in an operating room but there on the ward without anything for pain :( . But they started from the top of my nose, around my eye socket and worked their way down to the bottom of my bump :shock: :shock: .
They then peeled back my skin on bump and there was my little man. It was so strange :? I wanted to see him so I reached in and pulled him out for a cuddle, he looked so much like Josh when he was born. He said he wasnt ready to come out yet and I had to put him back :( so I wrapped the sac back around him and they stitched me back up. It wasnt a scarey dream just so freaky. There were other women walking around the ward with the same scars on their faces.
Just thought I would share that with you, dont know why. It's just really stuck in my head.

I cant tell you how many strange dreams I've had. Hopefully our heads will go back to normal soon :?

I dreamt my friend who is staying in australia came back to borrow our washing machine because hers was broke! I also dreamt that i was meeting up with leckershell but i couldnt spell her name so i thought I was gonna miss her :wall:

that is proper weird......

I had a dream my belly button turned into a little man who lived in the middle of my stomach and shouted at me all the time!

topbird said:
that is proper weird......

I had a dream my belly button turned into a little man who lived in the middle of my stomach and shouted at me all the time!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hi

oh wow that is a strange dream :?
topbird- :lol: that made me laugh aloud
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members