Really vivid dream....

Lexusno1

Reaction score
Probably the weirdest dream I've had since being pregnant and I think it's cos my BH kept waking me last night so I was in and out of sleep but I dreamt I was at Mum's and having the BH there.

They were getting pretty bad so I went to her room then my bump instantly dropped so that I could feel the bottom of it on my thighs then I put my hand down to check cos it felt weird and felt a babies head with curly hair!!!!!

I screamed for mum and she said I needed to push so I did and he popped out...in one push! I kept trying to call OH but I couldn't remember the number and I was crying cos he missed the birth!! I then tried to call an ambulance to check us over but I kept getting 'Your call is important to us, please hold!!'

The weirdest bit is that I gave up on the ambulance and put the baby in his cot to sleep. I went up to check on him as he was a little early and I was worried and Harrison Ford and Jason Statham were trying to steal him out the window!! Then there was this big fight scene for me to get my baby off them!!

Odd to say the least!!!

:lol: pregnancy doesnt half make you dream strange things

Ya telling me! It seemed soooo real that when I woke up I was actually surprised to feel my bump!!! X

Lol what a strange one. I dreamt last week that I was looking at my baby in pram and he was a newborn but I wanted to sit him up so I adjusted the carrycot and he was sitting up and talking like a toddler. Pregnancy is weird lol x

that is a weird dream hope it doesnt come true lol...

How do u know if its BH u getting and not trapped wind or somthing.. I keep getting what i thought was a stitch like pain below my bump but it stays for a while like it doesnt come and go like contractions... it use to be one sided but today is right along the bottom of my belly i thought i was going to cry on the way to school with ds lol. easing off now im home and settled a bit.

I know they're BH cos my whole tummy tightens and looks like a football then I get the pain. Only had one this morning so think they're dying off now. That was the first time I've ever been woken up by them tho and I took paracetamol before I went to sleep so they must have been strong!

Xx

What a weird dream :lol:

Lou Im getting those pains too, Im wondering what it is, if I had braxtons I wouldn't know!

so mine must be somthing else eh if its not my whole tummy? x

ive never had braxton hicks either i was thinking i was getting them but its not my whole tummy its just like a side or all along the bottom x

Maybe, not sure. I've been having these since about 12 weeks too but they just get stronger and stronger each week. Of yours is on one side it could be baby squashing an organ or something? I have no idea hun. If it's unbearable, ask the midwife xx

How.random hun. Lol
I haven't really had any dreams about from one where I had had him but pretty dreamless here.

Hope your alright though lovely x x

Oooh, just thought, being low down across the bottom it could be bladder related??? Xx

How.random hun. Lol
I haven't really had any dreams about from one where I had had him but pretty dreamless here.

Hope your alright though lovely x x

Fine Hun. Was really fed up yesterday with all the pains but they've gone this morning so far. Like I said yesterday, just hope it's done something!!

How u feelin Hun? Xx

good thinking... i dont see my mw for 4 weeks now were u guys the same? think i might make a doctors appointment get urine checked out. I dnt even know if im meant to call my mw or the doctor during the middle of appointments.

lol. love it. so weird. although a dream with jason statham is always a good thing. lol. xxx

Lol! Yeah, still a sort even as a baby theif!!

^^^^^ Pmsl that's what I was.think too

I am alright still same random pains that make me stop but its ok. X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back