Weird :(

It's a sadness I wish no one ever had to feel and strength we didn't have to find xxx

Oh hunny I So feel for you it's so awful it's like no1 understands how you are feeling I find that people don't seem to understand it was your baby and just because it wasn't born and never breathed that its somehow easier to come to terms with?! I've also felt so down this week as one of my best friend has just told me she pg I can't stop thinking about it and how I wish I still was pg with my 1st mc I would be 20 weeks now and would know what we were having and with my 2nd if be 11 weeks now my 1st mc the baby would have been due around Xmas and at the min I can't bear to think about Xmas it seems to be getting harder not easier I feel your pain i don't no were I'd be without this site sometimes everyone expects you to just move in big hugs to you sweetie if u ever want to pm me I'm here for you xxxxxxxxx

Oh hunny I So feel for you it's so awful it's like no1 understands how you are feeling I find that people don't seem to understand it was your baby and just because it wasn't born and never breathed that its somehow easier to come to terms with?! I've also felt so down this week as one of my best friend has just told me she pg I can't stop thinking about it and how I wish I still was pg with my 1st mc I would be 20 weeks now and would know what we were having and with my 2nd if be 11 weeks now my 1st mc the baby would have been due around Xmas and at the min I can't bear to think about Xmas it seems to be getting harder not easier I feel your pain i don't no were I'd be without this site sometimes everyone expects you to just move in big hugs to you sweetie if u ever want to pm me I'm here for you xxxxxxxxx

Yeah I agree I have has the at least you didn't have to give birth comment like I'm lucky they knocked me out instead of delivering which I was expecting. It's hard when those closest to you are pregnant it's hard to be happy for them without being so jealous too. I'm like you I'm counting days still 17+2 for me. With past losses I've found once your past your due date is when it really gets easier. It's good to talk to people who know how you feel xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back