Icey Outside!

scottishlassie

Reaction score
I'm lucky as I don't have to walk and get a bus to work as I have my car, but getting to my car and then walking from the car park to the building is getting scary! it's so icey outside, when i was walking to my work building today i glided a wee bit on ice. Really don't like going outside :-(. The snow looks lovely when I'm inside all nice and cosy, but then i go outside and it reminds me why i don't like this weather!!

Anyway, that's my wee rant about the weather! Hope all you girls are well :) xxx

I know how you feel im so sick of the snow , we cant actually get the buggy out at all as its to hard to push through all the ice , im going out of my mind :(

I know. Be careful girls, it's trecherous! X

Oh yeah we really do all need to be careful , !

Its horrible - im really struggling at the mo! I have a slight disability which affects my balance (makes me appear drunk) This weather is horrible my street is like an ice rink :( Having to get a taxi to and from work every day - its costing me a fortune but I don't want to risk falling xxx

It's horrible, I usually love the snow, if i fall i fall lol.. Its just knowing that theres a little beany in my tummy now that makes me so scared to fall! xxx

Yeah rachey i never used to be bothered, well ofcourse i hate falling on my bum in general coz its not very nice! but now, i have a very good reason to not want to fall over! Be careful girls! xxx

haha, my wee bro and sister were staying the other night and OH and the 2 of them went sledging! i was sooo jelous lol!! :( xxx

I hate hate hate this weather - could just about manage when it was powdery snow but now it is just packed ice I am terrified - have actually phoned in sick to work for a few days - I have been feeling pretty rough with sickness and tummy ache but normally I would probably have gone in....but with this ice....no way!! Gotta go out tonight though and have doctors tomorrow.....Every morning I look out the window to see if it's melted a little but it's just been the same since the weekend, a little snow has been melting off the rooftops but on the ground it's still the same :-(

Do take care everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back