Weird question.. Did/does anyone have pressure in bladder/down below?

dee_BD_xox

Reaction score
Hi,

I just found out I am pregnant again after a miscarriage at 5 weeks in October. I was not actively trying but I am very excited! My last period was December 23rd so I am very early now...

I am a little concerned though as I am having some pressure in my bladder and my "female parts" it almost feels like after I pee.. the pressure remains even after peeing. Sorry it's hard to explain and honestly a little funny! Did anyone else have pressure?

Thank you! BD to all.

Hi,

I just found out I am pregnant again after a miscarriage at 5 weeks in October. I was not actively trying but I am very excited! My last period was December 23rd so I am very early now...

I am a little concerned though as I am having some pressure in my bladder and my "female parts" it almost feels like after I pee.. the pressure remains even after peeing. Sorry it's hard to explain and honestly a little funny! Did anyone else have pressure?

Thank you! BD to all.
It’s normal, as you will have more pressure on your bladder in early pregnancy. But just incase go and have a urine test to rule out infection.

It could be normal, I only had that after about 20 weeks when baby was big enough to push on my bladder. Whenever I've had that any other time it's been a UTI so please get checked x

Thank you for replies!

I have been checked for a UTI and strangely enough it never is. :S This isn't the first month I have had this... I have had it for past 2 months after my miscarriage. And now pregnant again. It's def not as bad right now though so hoping it's kind of nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back