Why dont i have period pains anymore?

jenna

Reaction score
I used to have really bad period pains to the point where i would throw up or pass out but the last 3 (since i got my first BFP :cry: ) I havnt had any at all but my periods have been really heavy :oops:

Is that normal? What could be causeing it?

That sound more like a stroke of luck than anything to worry about Hon, maybe it's a little gift from nature to say sorry for not giving you a baby yet :hug:

I've noticed that since coming off the pill that I have no warning cramps or bad back before AF arrives :shock: It's funny because I thought that it should have been the other way round. Still I'm not complaining :D

I agree with Becs and maybe your body letting you in gently before it gets you pg :D

I hope so, im also really tired, only brown blood this month and feel really sick :puke: Still dont think i am pg though. :hug: Glad it didnt happen this month but hope it does next month. (Im falling off my TTC ticker!!!)

I used to have really bad period pains to the point where i would throw up or pass out but the last 3 (since i got my first BFP :cry: ) I havnt had any at all but my periods have been really heavy :oops:

Is that normal? What could be causeing it?

Going through the exact same thing and naturally it makes one hope for the best. Was wondering what does "BFP" mean exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back