Weird feelings?!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Ok this might be tmi so sorry if it is... Lol! For the past couple of days I've had some sharp, not uncomfitable twinges shoot up my vagina and up my bum ( really embarrissing) they only last a second or two but they fill weird! It's happening more in the evenings too! Do you think it's just stretching? I know the babies fine and I haven't had any feelings that the uterus is stretching for a couple of weeks now so I'm just thinking my bodies stretching elsewhere! It's a very strange sensation :s

I never had it with my first so it's a new experience and a very odd one lol! Isn't it your scan this week SL? Good luck :D

ive had the same,mine happends when i got to stand up all of a sudden xxxx

I get the odd twinge too, just pressure from the growing uterus! I'm getting all types of aches and pains this time round..I honestly can't remember if I had them with my boys..my belly feels like it's been punched a few times! Lol

I used to get those pains when I was little (about 12/13), and they were so bad I'd have to crouch down for a second! They died down when I started my periods so must be uterus related! :)

I also had these, they have to of been the weirdest sensation I've experienced so far!!

ive already strated feeling that and im earlier than u, doc told me just stretching its more common earlier on in subsequent pregnancies after 1st so be reassured just ur body doing the right thing for a happy growing baby good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back