• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weird dreams anyone?

jomc

Reaction score
Im quite a regular dreamer and can remember alot of details the next day. But some very weird dreams have kicked in this week:

MONDAY: Dreamt I knew David Tennant (last Dr. Who) and we were in some hotel lobby on a big staircase. We were chatting and I was wondering to myself how I could kiss him!

TUESDAY: Dreamt I was visiting a friend of mine when bailiffs turned up looking for me as I was £195 over on my credit card. They seized my house, which I was expecting them to do, even tho I had explained I would be paid in a week so could pay it off then. But, they offered me temp accomodation but I said no as my friend said I could stay there.

WEDNESDAY: Dreamt I was in a garden with a group of nuns on a really hot day watching them plant etc. Another group walked thru who were on a pilgrimage. One looked as if she wasnt well due to the heat. I shouted out for someone to call for an ambulance, when I turn around and see Morgan Freeman walking towards me also about to collapse. I asked if he could make it ti the bench anf he said no, he was about to fall down and hit his head so I held onto him and eased him onto te ground. I asked someine to get a cushion which they did and I put it under his head while someone went to get a wet flannel.

You are either reading this laughing or readin it thinking Weirdo!
Hope its the first one! Please tell me Im not the only one experencing this!!!

Ive stopped telling DH about them cos he looks at me as if to say "I dont really know u and not sure if I want to now..."

yep! my dreams are very very strange id be embarrassed to put them on here lol. i think im going mad! x

Ha ha, your not the only one, this week I dreamt I was in bed with David Beckham, not a nightmare I must admit lol! (sorry Victoria if you secretly come on here!)

Don't worry I dreamt I was in bed with my friend and her boyfriend, not dodgy just sleeping!

I've been having dreams about my ex's! Not good I really hope I don't talk in my sleep!

Oh gosh yeah.
Quite horrid dreams too. Dreamt I went to a funeral the other night and I think it was mine :|
Dreamt I had a big chubby baby boy who was talking to me like an adult!
Dreamt about a zombie apocalypse last night.

Very vivid dreams. The joys of pregnancy! xxx

Phew! Thank goodness its not just me!

I had such weird ones in tri 1 then they eased and now they are back again with vengeance !! Really random too xx

Last night I dreamt someone parked a camper van on my drive and I got lost in london !ut my bag etc was in a pub in central london somewhere!

Reading through these post..... I think you are all barking mad!

JK, I'm a lucid dreamer too but I've been ok up until now. Just the normal lucid dreams if you know what I mean. I'll be sure and share if they get weirder than usual.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back