Weird dreams!

Stunned

Reaction score
I had such an odd dream last night it freaked me out! I dreamt that I was waxing my...um... lady garden which had grown to about 6 inches long! (I shave, never wax, and my hair has certainly never been that long!)
Anyway, I was waxing frantically trying to tidy things up and somehow I realised that I had waxed too much off and ended up doing a comb over! WTF!?
I wonder if it's anything to do with the fact that my hair and nails are growig faster now thanks to Lil Dixie?

i had some crazy dreams the first few weeks they always seem to be bout fighting lol xx

I've had some weird ones too! I dreamt last night that there was this wolf cutting the wrists of a black lab but then the lab managed to sew his wrists up and chased the wolf away! It seemed so real, I was really proud of the little black lab lol!!!

I used to be able to relate my dreams to life, but recently they've just been way too weird!

I had funny dreams in the 2WW and 5 weeks, I wonder why it does it, must be a reaction to progesterone? wonder if men dream like that all the time? ooohhhhhhhh

I've had some weird ones too! I dreamt last night that there was this wolf cutting the wrists of a black lab but then the lab managed to sew his wrists up and chased the wolf away! It seemed so real, I was really proud of the little black lab lol!!!

I used to be able to relate my dreams to life, but recently they've just been way too weird!

omg i had a similar dream on my last pg only stranger we had cut a pigs legs at the foot part (im an animal lover and would never do this) and it was squelling and everything i was sobbing then next minute i was holding my baby and it had its arms and legs cut i went hysterical begging any1 to help and i woke up sweating and almost screaming it was the worst dream i have ever had in my whole life i could sleep after that even tho i was shattered

i had repeat dreams of bears chasing me and people i love :( its the only thing i dread when pregnant the dreams eeeekkk

I had such an odd dream last night it freaked me out! I dreamt that I was waxing my...um... lady garden which had grown to about 6 inches long! (I shave, never wax, and my hair has certainly never been that long!)
Anyway, I was waxing frantically trying to tidy things up and somehow I realised that I had waxed too much off and ended up doing a comb over! WTF!?
I wonder if it's anything to do with the fact that my hair and nails are growig faster now thanks to Lil Dixie?

:rofl::rofl: This made me laugh so much! Thought my dreams were weird but this definately tops them!!! xx

Hi ladies
I'm new here but I'm so glad you've said about the dreams - I'm a bit of a sleep walker at the best of times but I don't think I've had a full night's sleep this week! I had a dream that someone broke my sunglasses and spent quite a long time sleep walking around my bedroom looking for them (they were fine!) The worst one is a re-occurring dream that I have. We have a circular light on the ceiling in our room and I keep thinking its my OH's head. It's not scary like something's happened to him but I have now woken him up twice to ask him why his head is on the ceiling! I drive him crazy with my sleep walking but it sounds like there might be a few months of this to come!

Hehe it's so funny what our minds conjure up! I quite look forward to seeing what I'll dream about next!

It's funny what you say midnight about being an animal lover - I can almost compare the love I have for my animals to maternal love so I reckon that's why I keep having loads of dreams about looking after/protecting animals :)

Oh good its not just me then.
I had a dream last night my house was made of carpet and I had dead snakes hanging from the ceiling :S lol

Last edited:
i had a horrible dream last night and i dont dream!! v v weird!!! at night time the dogs turn evil and kill people!! i was running for my life in my dream lastg night lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back